I'm NORMAL!?

______ Matty's POV ______

I hugged Taylor smiling as she leaned close to me.

"I gotta go Matt, Thomas just sent a text that he'll pick me up in the park." She whispered into my ear, I met her gaze sad.

"I can drive you." I said quietly, I tried to say it quiet. But Kevin and Danielle couldn't stop babbling about grades when Kevin told her he had to go his last year over again. He's one year older than me, so he's going to end up in the same class as me next year. HA!

"I'll walk, then he won't see your car." She said, I nodded and pulled her close again. Kissed her sensitivly before I let go of the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Love you, Taylor ..." I muttered, she laughed.

"Love you too, my little bastard." She laughed and walked out. I rolled my eyes and looked at Danielle and Kevin again.

"You're 19, old enough to know that if you don't pass, you'll probably never gonna get yourself a good job." She said and raised her eyebrows victorious. Kevin thumped himself in the chest.

"You don't need education to become a pornstar or a stripper." He smiled, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nobody would fuck you, Kevin. Not even if they got money for it." I laughed, Danielle even laughed and gave me a high-five.

"Ey, I lost my virginity earlier than you, kiddo?" He said, damn I hate him for it that one, kiddo.

"If you'd not been one year older than me, I'd not accepted you calling me that." I said.

"And now we can talk about something else!" Danielle broke in, me and Kevin laughed and met her gaze.

"How old are you? When did you lose your virginity?" Kevin asked, we stared at her hopefully. For all I know, she could be at the level of a porn star, in that case, she would be closer than what Kevin is to his future career.

"Eh ..?" Was the only thing that came out of her. Not even a moan? Hm, now I was disappointed.

"Answer, woman."Kevin chuckled.

"I'm 16 and a virgin ..?" She said.

"16 and a virgin ?! HAHA!" Kevin laughed. "No one is that now." I looked at him seriously.

"Taylor was a virgin." I said, Danielle laughed briefly.

"HAHA! 19 years old and you don't even do your homework ?? HAHA!" She mocked.

"You're fucked." Kevin said threatening and jumped over her, he lifted her over his shoulder and met my gaze. "Which room is the most sound proof? I gotta take care of this problem, she can't be 16 and untouched, man." I nodded chuckling.

"Depends, Mom and dad might be down there right now." I laughed, Kevin laughed out loud.

"Seriously though, your dad is the fuckin God! If you can fuck a woman that hard, she ain't even able to walk properly the next day, you know that you did good! You got damn many expectations on you now, I'm waiting on seeing Taylor not being able to walk ---"

"Can you two stop talking about anything that has to do with sex for one second and put me down ???" Danielle exclaimed.

"Shut up, bitch. We ain't done talking." I said quickly, Kevin burst out laughing and gave me a high-five. He put Danielle down and raised his shoulders at her apologetic. "But seriously though, it's nothing wrong with being 16 and a virgin. You should be proud of it."

"-... Then why did you take Taylor's virginity if that's so much to be proud of?" Asked Kevin with raised eyebrows, I met his eyes annoyed with a smirk.