A serious talk with dad..?

________ Matty's POV________

I looked at her sleeping face smiling a little, before I leaned over her and shook her. She didn't give away a single sound, she must sleep damn heavy ...

"Taylor, Taylor ... TAYLOR!" I shouted, finally I got a response! She made a grunt, I couldn't help but laugh as she additionally lay down on the other side, I turned her against me again. "The questioning at the Police? Remember?" I whispered in her ear, she sighed loudly.

"I don't wanna ..." She whined as she met my gaze sour, I just laughed and pulled off her covers.

"Get up, bitch, I'll throw a fucking bucket with water at you ..." I chuckled, she groaned loudly as she sat up in the bed. Oh shit though ...

"Are you even able of calling me anything else than bitch?" She asked and got out of bed, I smiled to myself wondered while I pretended to think, I quickly shook my head.

"You're my bitch either you like it or nah!" I laughed and put my hands around her hips, she sank against my chest.

Damn, she's ... She's mine? And she's not like any of the other bitches I've been dating? She's simply ... Damn, love makes you cliché ... She's simply a miracle. There, I said it. Not only that, I am madly in love.

Y'all happy now?? I said it! Matthew Bruce Mathers is in love with Taylor Caine! There ya go, quote me...

"I gotta get dressed ..." she murmured. I laughed and pushed her up to me with a sly smile, I kissed her forehead before I met her gaze.

"A quicky ..?" I asked and brought my hands down to her firm ass, she shook her head and just pushed me away. What the? Have I said something wrong ?? What the hell just happened?

"I gotta take a shower ..." She said, I grabbed her chin and lifted her face up to meet my gaze.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked and let my hand fall, she kissed me briefly and shook her head.

In ain't fucking buying that shit, you fuck head ... I thought a little irritated that she kept it to himself, if I do something wrong then say it for fuck sakes! I at least have a chance to improve myself or not do it again ?? Is it so damn difficult ??

_______ Jessica's POV_______

"So, Jessica Anne Mathers is it?" Asked the policeman on the other side of the table, I nodded nervously, he's so incredibly scary and I have never been taken in for questioning ... I wish Marshall was here and could hold around me, possibly kill the guy too because he really scared me ... He had staring eyes and thick, bushy eyebrows. He looked like a rapist, yuppie no joke ... A mustache and the whole thing... "Your dad's name?"

"Alexander Jackson ..." I said a little sad and mumbling, he nodded curtly.

"Your mom?"

"Susan Jackson ..."

"You have any siblings?"

"Uhm, had. My mom, dad and little brother died in a car crash ... My brother's name is Matthew Alexander Jackson. ... Why do you need this?"

"We got all your info here, I'm just checking you are who you say you are ..." he mumbled and closed the folder he had in his hands and met my gaze with those big, staring eyes. "So, tell me the story."

"Uhm .... All I know is what happened at the police station, I wasn't there when Katherine Taylor hit the first time. Only Marshall was--"

"Who's Marshall?" He asked short and rolled his eyes, probably because of the 'little' obvious question.