JESSICAAAAA!!!!

I opened my eyes with Marshall's arms around me, I looked down at his muscular, tattooed arms and followed the contours of them with my finger quietly.

I turned gently around so we were face to face, he had his mouth slightly open while he snored a little cautious, a sweet kind of snoring ... Maybe I could surprise him with breakfast?

... Not like breakfast, but a breakfast containing food rather than a bed ... Though I know he wouldn't complain either way...

I grabbed my pillow and put it under his arm so I could get out of his arms.

"Jessicaaa ... Fuuck ... " He moaned, I got big eyes in fear that he noticed that I had moved me, but he was still asleep.

He moaned my name in his sleep !! He grabbed a firm hold around the pillow, probably because he thought it was me who lay in his arms rather than a pillow, it was then I got an idea ... I leaned against his ear while I tried not to laugh.

"Aaaah, harder Marshall ... Harder ..." I moaned, he grabbed a hold of the pillow harder while I ran quietly out of the room and tried to keep laughter outbreaks at ease.

He's going to be so FUUUUUUUUUUUCKIN pissed when he wakes up!! Hahahahha !!!

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for something I could make for breakfast. The only thing that was there was stuff to have on the bread ... Well, then we shall create something simple and cozy then! I took out everything that was of order and put it on the table before I started to slice the bread.  I cut 5 slices of bread before I put them in a little basket and put it on the table. As I was putting on the dishes I heard a loud "POFF!" from the bedroom and assumed it was the pillow ... I smiled to myself.

"JESSSICAAAAAA !!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU !!!" He screamed, I laughed briefly and took down two plates from the cabinet.

"In the kitchen!!" I laughed and walked over to the table. I put the plates in their place as Marshall stomped into the room, I looked up innocently. "What?" I asked sugar sweet.

"Don't you fucking 'what' me !! YOU GOT ME HORNY AS FUCK AND MADE ME ALMOST FUCK A PILLOW!! A PILLOW !!"

"Oh, if you want a pillow rather than me, go and make it cook you breakfast?" I said jokingly, he narrowed his eyebrows and stared at me miserable as he sat down in his chair slowly. "Orange juice as usual?" I walked to the fridge.

"Fuck you ..." he muttered, I let out a laugh and took out the orange juice and two glasses before I walked back to the table and sat down above Marshall.

"So, how has your day been so far?" I asked and met his acidic gace, he looked at me with narrowed eyes, but a smile couldn't be avoided since I smiled sugar sweet to him. He shook his head and looked down at his plate before he reached for the bread-basket. "Besides being so desperate for sex that Eminem almost fucked a pillow, what else did you do today?" He froze the movement before he put the bread on his plate and looked at me killing before he threw the bread in my face and took a new one. "Childish!" I laughed and tried to shake away the breadcrumbs in my hair.

"Childish ..." He mocked and put on a little Nutella on the bread and took a big bite. "Says the girl who pranked me to fuck a pillow."

"Almost! You almost fucked a pillow ..." I pointed out, he looked at me sour.

"... You want Nutella in your hair too?" He said challenging.

"Throw that on me, and we won't have sex at all this week!" I pointed out he ominously, he coughed loudly and showed me his finger before he ate up the rest of the bread quickly.

"Damn ... I just realised something ..."

"That you almost fucked a pillow? A dead thing because you were desperate?" He met my gaze and pointed at me.

"You're this close to get thrown in the fucking hot-tub!" He said and gave me a brief glance that said what he meant by that ... "You make it sound like I almost fucked a dead body or something. Shut up. No, we haven't fucked yet, and you fucking OWE me!"

"It was just a prank..?"

"Which would have ruined your fucking pillow. It ain't even a goddamn hole in it !!"

"Oh so you checked?"

"You know what!" He stood up, walked over to me, grabbed my hand and lifted me onto his back.

"Marshall !!"

"Aaaah! Harder !!" He mocked wort and walked with me out on the trail to the hot-tub ...