He's fucked...

______ Matty's POV_____

I rolled onto my room a little pissed, got up and went to bed and fell down. I didn't want the damn chair anymor... I get a pain in the ass of sitting so damn much ...

"How many songs have Marshall featured in?" Taylor asked and lay down in the bed beside me.

"I don't know, but it's a shitload ..." I said and pulled her close. She laid her head on my chest and put her hand under her my sweater, I laughed and kissed her forehead. What was she planning..? Whatever it is, I like it ...

"Who's your favorite?" I looked up at the ceiling thoughtful, my favorite...

"I don't fucking know, maybe ... Maybe 'Smack That'..." I said and met her gaze as she bit her lip, I like this very well ...

"Can I hear it?" She asked, I smiled cheated and pulled her closer to me.

"What do I get for it?" I whispered to her, she lay down on me and bit her lower lip again. Damn woman !!

"Something I think you'll want ..."

"Well ... Go on then ..?" I said, she smiled briefly and our lips met.

_________________

"When does Marshall start?" She nagged for the fifth time, she opened her mouth again, but I put my hand over her mouth as dad started.

"Ooh, looks like another club banger. They better hang on when they throw this thing on. Get a lil 'drink on, They gonna flip for this, Akon shit. You can bank on it. Pedicure, manicure Kitty-Cat claws; the way she climbs up and down them poles --- "

Taylor looked at the stereo with wide eyes as I stopped it, I did the same.

"Replay Marshall's part again ..." She said, I said nothing and did just as she said.

"--they gonna flip for this, Akon shit. You can bank on it. Pedicure, manicure Kitty-Cat claws; the way she climbs up and down them poles--"

"Does he say what I think he does ..?" I asked shocked, she made only a gesture that told me to play it again and no matter how many times we played it, it didn't change.

It was her.

Kitty Cat

Katherine Caine.

He knows who she is ...

"Holy fuck ... What the hell are we gonna do?" I asked, I was completely speechless. So obvious and yet so well hidden ... Taylor shook her head.

"I don't know ... I really don't want them to fight ... Besides they're sick --- "

BOOOM!

"Woooo !!" Sounded below, it was Dad who yelled.

I looked at Taylor questioning and walked to the door.

"Matt ... Chair." Taylor said behind me quickly, I sent her a sour look before I went over to the chair and rolled out pissed.

I drove into the elevator, pressed the button and drove out. I ran into the living room and into Taylor as she came down the stairs, she fell into my lap with big eyes.

____ Jessica's POV____

"You broke it !!" I laughed and pointed to the vase lying on the floor.

"Told you! I got a damn good aim ..." Marshall said, he stood on the table shirtless and swung his shirt over his head !!

"Thought y'all were sick?" Matty asked and looked at us quizzically, Marshall jumped down from the table.

"Sickness passes, we're good now." He said and turned his back against Matty and walked over to me. "You owe me 50 bucks."

"Mhm ..." I giggled and got up from the couch. "Is there a party somewhere ??" I said and jumped on Marshall's back, he almost fell forward but managed to keep his balance as he took up his phone.

"I don't know, but Yela probably do. Or 50 ..." he said and put the phone on speaker.

"Eeeeey, what up Em!" 50 cried through the phone.

"What up, man. Is there a party around here ??" Marshall asked and couldn't help but laugh since I still hung on him.

"A party? You going on a party ??"

"Yeah, Is there anything wrong with that !?" Marshall asked harsh.

"Shhh, it's okay." I said quietly and kissed him on the shoulder.

"Man, no! Fuck, calm your balls ... I ain't going, but Wayne invited me on this party and told me to ask you to come too. I said you probably won't but I could ask ---"

"Why the fuck didn't you ask then ...

"Man, chill! Jesus, you got blue balls or something ?!"

"When ??" I broke in.

"Oh, Hi Jessica. How are you this lovely evening with this pissed off dude?"

"Fuck you ..." Marshall said and rolled his eyes.

"Just tell us when, we'll be there!" I said and laughed as I met the eyes of Matthew and Taylor. They looked at us like we were crazy! We aren't crazy !! Or maybe a little, but we aren't thaaaaat crazy!

"10 pm at CC club." Marshall stiffened and dropped me down from his back.

"What?" I asked laughingly, he met my gaze with cold eyes and pulled on his t-shirt.

"We ain't going." He said and pulled me with him to the bedroom upstairs, as we came to the stairs up to the bedroom, I ripped my hand out a his grip.

"Why aren't we going?" I asked, he met my gaze.

"That's the place Proof got shot ..." he said quietly, I looked at him sad and he pulled him towards me in a hug.

"Shhh, It's okay. We can do something else! Like ... Cupcakes!" He sniffed and met my gaze.

"I like cupcakes..." He said, nodding.

"I know you do, let's buy some cupcakes. Come on." I said, and followed him out the door to the car.

____ Matty's POV____

"... What the fuck is going on?" I asked as soon as the door was shut, Taylor shook her head with big eyes.

"I don't know ... I don't know about you, but I've never seen them like this ... " She said low.

"Me neither ... I hope they buy us cupcakes too ..." I said, Taylor giggled short and coughed.

"Don't joke ... They're ..." She got big eyes, I met her gaze. Stupid chair, I had to look up at someone who's shorter than me ... Fuck my life ...

"They're ..?"

"My mom. They're acting like my-- Matt, I think they're drunk." I got big eyes and shook my head.

"Nah, they've both been sober for seven years, they wouldn't throw that away ... Right?" I actually had a bad gut feeling that told me that Taylor might have right ...

"Just look at them ... Marshall has started talking like he did in his Slim Shady days again ... And I've never heard Jessica swear this much before ..." I said nothing and looked at the broken vase on the floor.

"He broke a vase and didn't clean up ... Something's definitely wrong ..." I said, I looked up at her. "If this is true and the media finds out ... He's gonna go nuts."

"What do you mean?" She asked, and began to clear away the broken shards after the vase.

"Imagine the headlines ... Slim Shady's back." I said, looking up. "If he sees that, he'll either get pissed that the media knows about his relapse ... Or he'll really bring Slim Shady back."

"But, didn't he do good back then too?"

"His sales did good, not his personal life ... He doesn't even remember stuff from those days. Black holes in his memory and shit ... If he has relapsed ..." I looked up at her. "He's fucked ..."