It's all so perfect...

Taylor sat on Mattys lap in the couch, he held around her waist as they looked into each other's eyes and talked, kissed lightly on the lips before they continued talking. I smiled lightly when I looked at them from the kitchen while I was doing the dishes along with Marshall, he doesn't help me just to be nice, I said he could get cupcakes if he helped me.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Jake and Angel hand in hand, Matty looked up and past Taylor to see who it was before he sent Jake a wink and looked back at Taylor. He chuckled to himself, I looked at Marshall when he looked over at Angel and Jake while he dried the wet dishes I had given him with a towel.

"Jake." Said Marshall strictly, I rolled my eyes and stepped on his foot, he met my gaze with a sour grimace, and that just made me laugh since his looked so cute!

"Don't go all Shady on him now ..." I giggled and winked at him while I bit my bottom lip and looked down at the dishes again, he raised an eyebrow and walked behind behind me, one arm on each side of me when he leaned toward me, he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Why not ..?" He whispered into my ear with a raspy voice, I bit my lip again.

"Save him for me later ..." I replied back and turned toward him in his arms and leaned against the desk while I looked into his eyes. He smiled briefly before he kissed me lightly, I put my hands on his shoulders while kissing him a little deeper, he let out a sound that clearly showed he liked what I did.

"Aye !! No fucking in the kitchen !!" Exclaimed Matty. "We agreed on that !!" Marshall laughed briefly, he let go of the kiss by biting me lightly in the lower lip before he let go completely.

"Mom? How was Adam Levine ??" Asked Angel and kissed Marshall as he let her come to me, he smiled lightly and looked at her admiringly, a proud glint in his eye as he looked at her with a straight back and crossed arms with a slight smile on his lips. I looked at her as she kissed me lightly as well.

"He was incredibly funny and caring for me, it was awesome to be a part of the crew for these past months. I would definetly have done it again, if I could bring you all with me the next time ..." I looked at Marshall. "But ... I'd rather go anywhere with your dad than leave him for a few months when i know he's home ..." He met my gaze and smiled at me.

"HOLY FUCK EMINEM IS SMILING, THE WORLD IS GOING UNDER !!!" Marshall looked at Jake as he burst out laughing with Matty. Marshall rolled his eyes.

"I'mma let y'all know when the world is going under when I'm in the mood for it." He laughed in reply, which I just rolled my eyes at.

"How was Britney Spears, mooom ??" Sang Matty with a grin.

"A bitch as always, I guess?" Said Marshall quickly.

"Well ... Yeah?" I laughed in reply, which made everyone laugh when Marshall burst out with a loud scream.

"KNEW IT !!" He shouted.

______________

I stood in the bathroom and brushed my teeth in one of Marshall's t-shirts and with only panties and a bra underneath. I spat out into the sink and rinsed the toothbrush under the tap before I put it down next to Marshall's toothbrush. I washed my face and dried my face with a towel before I walked out of the bathroom and looked at him. He lay in bed and watched cartoons in just a boxer, everything other than his toned body belonged to a little kid. I leaned against the door frame with a slight smile.

"Remember the saturday mornings when the kids where little?" I said smiling, he met my gaze.

"Yeah ... The kids would come here and jump in the bed to wake us up ... Then you'd go make breakfast, and me, Angel and Matty would watch cartoons here until the food was ready ..." He smiled at the memory, I sat next to him. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest while I watch the cartoon myself. "Matty's favorite cartoon was 'The Ultimate Spiderman' and Angel's favorite was 'My Little Pony'..." He chuckled, I smiled and kissed his chest.

"I loved to tease you for knowing all the ponies by name after a while." He laughed briefly.

"Yeah, I know ... What was it again ... Fluttershy was the yellow one ... Twilight Sparkle was the purple unicorn or whatever. Pinkie Pie was Angel's favorite, cause she was pink." I stroked him over his abs quietly.

"You had a favorite too, don't lie to me."

"... Ah fuck you. Rainbow Dash was funny okay!" I laughed and rolled my eyes and looked at the cartoon. "They both loved 'Tom and Jerry' though ..." He smiled.

"Is that why we're watching that now?" I looked up into his eyes as the door to the bedroom was practically kicked open. I jumped and looked over at the door as Matty burst in and sat down in the bed between us.

"Fucking cockblock ..." Marshall muttered, which just got Matty to laugh.

"Shut up! Y'all watching 'Tom And Jerry' without me!" I smiled as Marshall just rolled his eyes, Angel sat beside Matty between us, I put my head on Matty's chest when he put his arm around me, Angel lay with her head on Marshall's chest while he had his arm around her. Taylor and Jake looked at us all together from the door. I laughed and looked at them.

"Well come on then! Nobody is left behind in this house!" Shouted Marshall, Angel and Matty reached out their hands to them. Taylor took Matty's hand and lay down between his legs with her head on his stomach, Jake did the same and lay down between Angels legs with his head on her stomach. I raised my head and met Marshall's gaze when he looked at me, I smiled and reached my hand toward him and he took my hand in his and kissed it lightly while we looked at the screen again, we held hands while we watched the cartoon and I smiled and closed my eyes gradually while I smiled at all the memories we have had together and how many more there would be ...

It's all so perfect ...

- THE END -

__________________

So that's the end of the triology about Marshall and Jessica! I hope you all enjoyed it!

And if you are one of those who have read all three stories; What was your favorite moment from the stories and why? Let me know in the comments!

- SUPERMAN #1 (English)

- HIGH ON LOVE #2 (English)

- WE ARE FAMILY #3 (English)

A whole NEW story will be up soon, I'll let you all know!

Thank you for voting, sharing and commenting my stories thus far, it has been a long ride for both me and the characters and I'm sure gonna miss Jessica and Marshall from this story, and I'll of course miss Angel and Jake and Matty and Taylor. Oh man, I'm gonna miss Sascha even though she's been gone for 1 and a half book already (Spoilers!) Who was your favorite character and why? (Yes I know you love Marshall, but if you vote for him, vote for one other character so I can actually learn something NEW...)

Marshall B. Mathers

Jessica A. Jackson/Mathers

Angel Sophie Mathers

Matthew Bruce Mathers

Taylor Caine

Sascha (One Jessica's best friends)

Jason (One of Jessica's best friends)

Anne Sophie Jackson (Jessica's grandma)

John Jackson (Jessica's grandad)