My interview went...Well...

I smiled at the interviewer and everyone in the audience as I walked out on stage. She smiled at me.

"Hi! How are you?" She asked and hugged me before we both sat down.

"Good, I'm great actually!" I laughed, she nodded to me.

"That's good to hear. Can we just take a moment right now, to just appreciate you?" She pointed at me and everyone in the audience clapped.

"Why? What did he do..?" I exclaimed with a smile, everyone in the audience cheered loudly.

"The new remix of 'The Hills' by The Weeknd feat Eminem. I assume that it's based on you?" She hinted, I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be completely honest with you, I have no clue what he's doing down in his little room anymore ..." Everyone chuckled. "I mean, one moment he's making a fight song, Kings Never Die, and then he's getting all ... this." I laughed, she nodded to me. "He's so goddamn random, and I had no idea about this song before he told me yesterday, actually ... I just looked at him like he was crazy, cause I mean ... Jesus christ, that was random!"

"You really didn't know anything about this collab before yesterday?"

"No, but lately he has been extremely hor --- ehrm." I looked down at my hands as the crowd went absolutely crazy, I looked up with red cheeks. "Oh God, he's gonna kill me after this ... Can we talk about something else! God ..." I squeaked smiling and looked apologetically into the camera.

"One more thing. This tweet: Okay, I'm positive Marshall has sex 32 times a day after hearing #thehillsremix"

"NO. God no ... I'm so regretting not bringing him right now ..."

"Why?"

"He would just tell you 'no further questions' and you'd stop!" I laughed, she smiled at me fooled.

"And second: Why did you say 'God no' about that tweet?"

"... 32 hours a day with him? Girl, I wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of my life." I laughed briefly. "He wasn't called Bunny Rabbit for no reason ..." I said, all cheered while I flashed the camera with a small smile. "I'm so dead."

"Okay! That's was a great talk, let's talk about something else! You're a judge in The Voice this season!"

"Yeah ..." I smiled and looked over the crowd as they clapped and cheered and God knows what else they did ...

"How do you feel about the judges? Let's start with Gwen Stefani."

"She's great, never met her, but Marshall says she's cool. I love her songs and she's a lovely singer, and oh my god she's so pretty !!"

"Indeed she is. What about Christine Aguilera?"

"Oooooh ..." Came from the audience.

"I don't know, cause I haven't met her ... Marshall on the other hand, he's ... Well, no ..."

"Clearly. Britney Spears?"

"She got some catchy songs, I'll give her that. I don't really listen to so much of her, but she's probably nice."

"Adam Levine?"

"Oh God, he's hot ?!" The girls in the audience cheered loudly to me. "I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I have this thing for tattoos." I said and shook my head. "I really am looking forward meeting him, of what I've heard from people and Marshall, he's a cool guy and fun to hang with." I looked quickly into the camera. Shit ... Haha ... "And he's a very talented singer!" I said quickly. "I love it when boys sing ... Oh my god ..." I said dreamily, thinking back to when Marshall sang Twisted for me.

"Does Eminem ever sing to you?" I met her gaze.

"You'd be surprised. But I'm not gonna say anything more, I'm already dead at this point."

"Dead or unable to walk the next weeks ..?" She asked and sent me a dirty look, I burst out laughing and nodded.

"I'll not answer that ..." I said with red cheeks and looked down at my shoes blushing. My God, he's going to kill me for what I have said today! Remind me to always bring Marshall on interviews ... I'm not kidding, remind me!