The deal

I walked in the door and met the glances to Matty and Angel, they sprinted towards me and pulled me towards them.

"Mom!" They exclaimed in unison and smiled at me through grateful eyes full of tears, my eyes scanned the room, Marshall wasn't there. Thank god.

"What's happend !? Dad won't talk to us, he's locked himself in the studio and he's been there for hours ?? What's going on ?! Why aren't you wearing your ring ?! Why aren't dad wearing his ?? Mom !!" Angel burst into tears and hugged me, Matty stood behind her and met my gaze.

He looked so much like Marshall ... His eyes, it was like looking into his ... The blue, serene eyes which always looked at me with such great compassion, they hated the sight of watching me now...

"Mom?" Matty sniffled, I looked at him and sent him an easy smile. "Are you ... Are you getting divorced?" He asked, Angel released the hug and went over to him without dropping her gaze from me, I felt the throat burn and my eyes began to water.

"I ... I don't know ..." I choked, just then I heard the familiar sound of a soundproof door open downstairs and steps stomped up the stairs. He looked around confused until he met my gaze, his eyes went from confusion to hatred and disappointment in two seconds, his jaw tightened as he drilled his otherwise soft his gaze into my eyes. I looked at him quietly, this wasn't a mature Marshall Mathers, not one who had risen from the ashes and become a better person.

His blonde tousled hair, was out to all sides ... His eyes were hard and his eyes was a look I hadn't seen him on him since the years prior to 2006 ... He was angry, hurt, pissed and simply ... crushed.

"The fuck you doing in my house, bitch ..." he said through clenched teeth, he didn't let his gaze from me and stared me down hard. Angel and Matty looked at Marshall with big eyes, I coughed and looked at him.

"Marsha ---"

"Don't you fucking dare! Get the fuck out of here!" He screamed, Matty and Angel jumped to the outbreak, as did I. I cleared my throat to him.

"Not in front of the kids, let's go down to the studio ... Then we can talk ..." I said purposefully and walked past him without showing any emotion.

Inside, I screamed in terror. Marshall are known for his short temper and his explosive way to handle it. And I had never seen him this angry as he was now, so I didn't know what would happen, people have said he hit women, but I know he doesn't. He hits into walls, throws tables and sofas around the room while he's screaming and yelling, but right now I really wasn't sure what was going to happen ...

I went into the studio and got big eyes, the whole room was literally destroyed.

Papers with rhymes and ideas covered the entire floor, drawers and closets full of boxes with even more paper had been thrown on the floor, shelves had been torn off the walls, the sofa of leather had a big rip all over it and the little coffee table in front of it had been stomped down. The only thing that was whole in the room, was the mixing board and all it takes to record new songs and albums, the rest was just trash ... I let out a scared sob when I heard the door to the studio being slammed shut behind me and felt his eyes into my neck, I breathed out and turned toward him.

"What?" He asked hard, I reciprocated his eyes irritated.

"I don't want you to yell at me in front of the kids, they're terrified as it is." I said hard. "And none of this is my fault! You've been lying to me since the day we met! You've always told me that: I fell for you the moment we met and I've never told a lie to you! And of course the last fight we had! REMEMBER THAT !? 'HOW ABOUT YOU TRUST THE MAN WHO'S NEVER LIED TO YOU FOR 22 YEARS!' Well, the irony! Remove 'never' and you'll have the whole truth! 'HOW ABOUT YOU TRUST THE MAN WHO'S LIED TO YOU FOR 22 YEARS!' AND I FUCKING HAVE!"

"WHY DO EVEN CARE ANYMORE, HUH ?! YOU'VE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE DAMN FAST ANYWAYS! NO MATTER HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS, AT THE MOMENT YOU'RE STILL MY WIFE AND I'M YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND! YOU COULDN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR US TO DIVORCE BEFORE YOU RAN ALONG TO JOSH ?!"

"I DIDN'T--"

"CUT THE BULLSHIT !! I'll probably CUT YOU OFF FROM FUCKING KISSING! Look at you, now I'm fucking happy you found out. You don't fucking care about me as much as I do for you, fucking bitch." He said wort, I slapped him on the cheek hard.

"You don't care so much about me either to not tell me the truth! YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER MARSHALL! AND I DIDN'T! I HATE JOSH!"

"DIDN'T SEEM LIKE THAT WHEN YOU BOTH WERE HOLDING HANDS !!"

"HE WAS COMFORTING ME !! I WAS SAD AND LONELY YOU ASSHOLE !!"

"OH, I'M THE ASSHOLE NOW ?!"

"YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN ASSHOLE !!"

"FUCK-- YOU KNOW WHAT ?!" He screamed and took up a paper from his pocket, folded it up and showed it to me pissed. "This Is what I fucking planned for us! A lovely holiday for the two of us in Cyprus in the same house and at the same beach we spent our honeymoon! OUR HONEYMOON!" He tore the note in two without dropping my gaze. "I DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN !! I DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING LOSE YOU AND LOOK! NOW I FUCKING HAVE! AND LIKE THAT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH, YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER WITH JOSH !!"

"I'M NOT !!" I hate him as angry, he really becomes evil when he's pissed. And the next thing he said, destroyed me inside.

"FUCK OFF! Maybe I'll go to Kim tonight ..!" he said and looked at me get crushed inside with a smile. "Maybe I'll just have a quicky with her, since you have it with JOSH!" 

"I DON'T !!!"

"FUCK OFF !!" He screamed and kicked in the downtrodden table and threw the harrowing tag in the wastebasket before he turned to me and pointed to the door. "There's the door, get the fuck out of my sight."

"Won't Pray hard, since you're partly BLIND." I said, staring at him hard, he said nothing and watched me walk out of the room in tears.