Nothing

"Damn ... That was so good ..." I moaned and looked up at the studio roof smiling while lying on the floor next to Marshall. He laughed briefly.

"Fuck yeah ..." he said, his upper body raised and sank slowly, and here I come and was almost out of breath!

"I'm in bad shape ..." I chuckled, he turned to me and met my gaze flirtatious.

"Better practice more then ..." he said and settled over me while our lips worked against each other.

___________________

"PAUSE!" I whispered and held my hands over his mouth and heard noises downstairs.

I jumped off him, rolled across the floor while I simultaneously tried to pull on my clothes strewn everywhere. Marshall stumbled in his feet as he tried to drag up his boxer so he ended up face down on the couch groaning. I couldn't help laughing, but karma went to me as I stumbled into a chair behind me.

"Haha! Karma's a bitch, ain't it!" He said smiling, he pulled on his pants, but stumbled and kicked the foot into the wall. "FFFFUCK !!" He exclaimed as the pain came, Ilaughed and showed him the finger smiling.

There was a knock at the door, and yes we had remembered to lock! God, as we learned the two times people burst in on us ...

"Mom? Dad? Please, y'all not fighting right?" Asked Matty, me and Marshall got eye contact.

"Nah, just wrestling ..." He whispered to me, I shook my head at him as I walked toward the door.

"I was winning!" I said smiling, he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Sure! 'Ah, Marshall! Fuck me! Fuck me! Aah! MARSHALL!' Damn, bitch?" He laughed.

"Oh what about you? 'Ah, fuck baby ... Fuck, fuck! You so hot Jessica! Fuck!"

"I would call that winning ..." He said innocently, I laughed and unlocked the door, Matty met my gaze upset.

"You guys not fighting, right?" He asked, I smiled and shook my head at him.

"Of course not, honey ... Of course not ..."

"Nah, Little man. We're not fighting ..." Marshall said and put his arm around me.

I swear, the thoughts of the horny bastard beside me was passed through his arm and into my brain, I could hear him loud and clear about what he really meant ....

"Cool ... Matty looked behind us and laughed briefly. "Y'all not fighting at least ..." he said and walked up the stairs with a big smile.

I looked after him questioning and turned around to see what it was for something he grinned off behind us and saw my bra lying on the floor ...

...

"The kid is as dirty as his dad..." I said quietly and took up my bra off the floor, Marshall burst out laughing.

"I'm too great, aren't I!" He laughed and pulled me close to him, I pushed him away smiling. "Yo, I was joking! Don't you tease, you bitch!"

"I'm not teasing, Marshall ..." I winked at him flirtatious. "I'm just not into doing it on the floor one more time ..." Marshall's jaw fell to the floor, I had the erotic tone of my voice and the last time I had it, were on our honeymoon in a certain jacuzzi ...

"I'll be goddamned..." he said. I walked toward him smiling and brought my hands over his chest, he trembled short of my touch, which made me smile.

"So, Mr. Mathers ..."

"Oh you didn't ..."

"Oh yes, I did ... Now you shut up and act natur--you. Act like you ... I'll be waiting ..." I said and walked toward the door smiling.

"... I'm so fucking happy I'm married to you, Mrs. Mathers ..." he said smiling behind me, I felt I got turned on when he called me that ... 20 years and still he turns me off by just saying my last name ... "Where is it that you'll be waiting ..?" I turned to him again.

"Between the bedsheets ..." I said and threw the bra at him as I walked out the door.

"That woman, is my fucking wife ..." I heard from the studio and giggled to myself.