Birthday present

____ Matty's POV ____

Fucking creep ... Hahaha!

I walked with Tailor out of the house, I had promised her to take her on a date and I knew exactly where to go.

"Where're we going ??" She laughed, I smiled when I practically pushed her into the car and sat in the driver's side.

"To a place I used to be that. When I was your age ..." I said sarcastically with an old-man voice. She giggled. I drove into the parking lot to the house, it used to be a club called 'The Cave', but now it was a bit weird ... There was a moving van outside the house, what the hell?

"Where are we ..?" Taylor asked, I stopped the car and got out. She followed me and we looked into the window from the middle of the parking lot. A shadow passed the window and the door was opened, a girl came walking out and met my gaze.

Brown-blonde curly hair to her shoulders. Of what I could see, she had blue eyes and she was thin. She looked very shy, oooooooh ... She's new here!

I dropped Taylor's hand and walked up to her, when I came into the light she got big eyes.

"Hi, I'm Matt. I live right over here ..." I said and held out my hand to her, she nodded and took my hand in hers.

"Danielle ..." She coughed briefly, she was very nervous and quiet ??

"Ayo, nothing to be scared of!" I laughed. "Unless you piss me off, of course!" I laughed, I turned and pointed behind me at Taylor. "That's Taylor, my girlfriend." I said, Danielle nodded. Taylor came walking forward to shake hands with Danielle. "So, what brings y'all to the D?" I asked, she looked at me quizzically. "Oh, Ehrm. Translation: What brings you all to Detroit?"

"We moved here ..." Awfully quiet? Do I look like a person who kills everyone --- Don't answer that ...

"But we gotta go, sorry. But, I guess you don't have so many friends to talk to yet so ... Here, my number. Call me up and I can show you around the D!" I said, Taylor took my hand in hers. Danielle nodded.

"Thanks, Matt ...." she said and smiled briefly.

"No problem, not everyone in Detroit is fucking nuts. I'm kinda nuts, but I'm mostly nice and fun to be around." I said cocky, she laughed briefly. "Aigh't see ya later then!"

"Can I like ... Ask you something?" She asked, I nodded.

"Of course, what up?"

"... Have I seen you before ??" I laughed briefly and was about to respond when Taylor got me first.

"He's Eminem's son." She said, I looked down at her quizzically as she hugged my arm like a koala ...

"That rapper right ..?" She asked, and cleared her throat.

"Yeah, that rapper ..." I coughed against Taylor, what's the matter with her ?? "But we gotta go, I promised this koala a date so ..." Danielle nodded and Taylor almost pulled me to the car, I looked at her quizzically as we sat in. "What the fuck was all about ??" I laughed and started up the car.

"Whatever, just go ..." she said, looking out the window on her side, I rolled my eyes and turned to face her.

"I can see when you're lying, baby?" I said.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Matthew." Well shit ... I coughed briefly and drove away from the parking lot to some restaurant ...

------- Next Day, 17th October --------

________ Jessica's POV________

Cautiosly and as quietly as possible I got up from bed and tiptoed to the door.

"Be quick ...." He groaned from bed tired, damn it!

"And here I was, quiet and everything." I said and walked out the door, I knocked on the door of Matty's room, no one there. Then he's somewhere with Taylor, still. I walked down and took out the cupcakes I baked yesterday and saw some were eaten up, I really have to find another hiding place ... He eats them in the middle of the night when he comes up from the studio !!

Well, I didn't find out what I should buy for him a gift ... So guess what I did ... I made a coupon.

VIP ACCESS COUPON! CAN ONLY BE USED 17th OF OCTOBER BY MARSHALL MATHERS! PLACE: ME;)

So can you guess where this coupon concerned ... I mean, now there's no one else at home than us ... I have a feeling that I'm going to regret this gift tomorrow ... Like if I'll be able to walk....

I walked up the stairs with the cupcakes and entered the door to the bedroom.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You! Happy birthday, my dear Marshall ... Happy Birthday to you!" I sang and he handed the dish with cupcakes, he sat up in bed and ate up his cup cakes one by one. "Now, about the present ... I didn't know what to buy you, and you're not getting a sock!" I said, handing him the coupon, he looked at me quizzically before he read what was on it. He got critical eyes and a slight smile. He looked up and met my gaze.

"How many times can I use this coupon today?" He asked.

"As many times as you'll like ..." I said and coughed briefly, I was definitely going to regret this tomorrow ... He sat in a huge grin.

"This is gonna be one great birthday ..." he said and gave me the coupon. "Spread 'EM!" God ... I rolled my eyes and lay down in bed, he settled over me between my legs.

"Happy Birthday, birthday boy ..." I said smiling as he kissed me on the lips.

_______________

I got up from bed after round number 3. YES ROUND NUMBER 3 !! Fucking 3!

"Where are you going ??" He asked behind me as I got dressed.

"To the kitchen and make us some breakfast." I said, and walked out, I heard Marshall shamble across the floor and a cabinet door was opened before I walked down the stairs and over to the kitchen.

I began to make us some sandwiches and just got done when Marshall came down the stairs.

"Hungry?" I asked, he brought his arms around my waist from behind and put his head on my shoulder. Horny bastard ...

"Not for food ..." He hinted, I rolled my eyes.

"You just had that, calm your balls for one second?"

"No, that's boring. Besides, you said WHENEVER I want and WHEREVER I want ... SPREAD 'EM!"

"Jesus christ, I'm already regretting giving you that ..."

"Shut up ..." he said, turned me around, lifted me up on the kitchen counter and kissed me as he pulled off my top, once again ...