Four girls!?

_____ Matty's POV_____

When we had arrived at Hawaii, we hadn't been greeted by legions of fans as I had expected, he had managed to keep it a secret. I got my own room next to them then ... Thank goodness that there was thick walls ... I think, I don't know...

I didn't bother to unpack before I put on my sunglasses, put on my swimming trunks and walked down to the enclosed pool. Only celebrities got to go in here and I already saw at least 4 girls who checked me out and when I pulled off my shirt, they came walking up to me, I met the eyes of them with raised eyebrows.

"Hey ..." They said smiling.

"What up ladies ..?" I said flirtatious and winked at them, they giggled and brought their hands over my chest.

"You're hot ..." One said, she gave me her hand. "Candice, but you can call me Candy ..." She winked at me.

"Aigh't, sweet ..." I chuckled.

"I'm Taylor." I swallowed hard and looked over at her, she had brown hair and brown eyes, she winked at me as she bit her lower lip.

"I'll call you T ..." I said and sat down in the lounge chair and picked up my phone as it vibrated in my pocket, it was from Taylor.

Taylor: I'm sorry.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the girls.

"What do y'all say to have some fun at my room, girls?" I asked and got up again with a slightly evil grin.

"Can we have a fivesome ??" Asked Candy behind me, I met her gaze. Definitely groupies ...

"What kind of guy would I be if I said no to that? Fuck yeah."

"A fucking stupid one ..." T giggled and brought her hands over my body.

"True, a damn pussy. About that, let's go." I said and let my arms around all the girls and walked into the elevator.

_____

"Nice room ..." They said and smiled at me as I walked over to them.

"Your move, girls ..." I said, Candy was the one who approached me first and pulled me close to her in a kiss. I picked up my phone and took a picture of me and Candy making out, found the number to Taylor and sent it to her. T walked towards me and kissed me on the neck before the two other girls helped them to push me into bed. I sent Taylor another picture of all the girls who made out with me in turn.

Damn, I love this ...

I have no idea how many pictures I sent, but shit it must be many ...

_____ Jessica's POV____

"Warm !!" I said, and fell into bed.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go shirtless here so damn--"

"AAAAAAH, YES !! OH GOD, MATT!!"

We looked at the wall that separated Matthews rooms from ours.

"Already ??" I exclaimed.

"What did you expect, he looks like me ..." Marshall chuckled.

"AAAAAH !!"

"THAT'S TWO!! HOLY FUCK HE'S HAVING A--

"OOOOH MYYY GOOOOOD !!!"

"THREE---"

"FUCK !! HARDER !!"

"FIVESOME !! I'm so damn proud of that kid ...." I looked at Marshall with big eyes.

"He's having a fivesome in the other room, that's gross."

"No, that's hot. For a guy, that's hot."

"And you?"

"I'm married, the fuck you think." He laughed, I rolled my eyes at him.

"You may be proud of him .... But I liked Taylor ..."

"I liked her too, but she's still a part of the family. She knows that."

"I hope so ... She feels like she's one of our kids ..." Marshall met my gaze.

"If you see it that way, she fucked her brother ..."

"Ew! You're damaged ..."

"Took a while ..." He said with a chuckled.

"Shut up ..." I laughed and lay down in bed. "I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid, like fuck a celebrity or something ..."

"Like you do?" I sent him a brief glance as he burst out laughing, okay it was a little funny ...