Chief Gordon

So, Taylor ..." I chuckled and rolled my eyes toward Marshall when he exhaled hard to keep himself calm. "Anything you wanna say?" She coughed behind me.

"How do you dare doing that?" She murmured quietly, I turned to her and smiled at her easily.

"Doing what? Calming him dow--"

"LET ME OUT OF THIS BIRD-CAGE !! I DON'T DESERVE THIS !!" Katherine screamed.

"YEAH, PUT HER IN HERE AND LET ME BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HER!!" Screamed Marshall back and stormed over to obtain Katherine, Matty started jumping in his cell again with a grin on his face. Suddenly the door opened and a policeman walked in, there was apparently only me and Taylor who noticed him, he met our gazes and walked toward us.

"FUCK HER UP !! KILL THAT BITCH !!" Matty yelled, I rolled my eyes and just waited for the officer to ask who his parents is and put me in jail too ... The officer looked at them with wide eyes before he turned towards us again.

"I'm chief Gordon, would you mind telling what all this yelling is about, Mrs. Mathers?" He asked and shook hands with me, I nodded and pointed at Taylor.

"Matthew, my son over there ..." I pointed Matty when he punched the air. "Saw Katherine, Taylors mother ..." I pointed out Katherine.

"YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS !!" She screamed at Marshall, he grabbed after her in a rage.

"Katherine hit Taylor because she was dating my son. Right?" I looked at Taylor, she nodded.

"Yeah, she said that if she can't have Marshall, I can't have Matthew ..." She rolled her eyes, Gordon nodded and wrote down a bit before he looked up at all three in the cells.

"So, Marshall and Matthew haven't done anything wrong, but being abso--"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING HIT YOUR CHILDREN !!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND LET ME HIT YOU !!" Screamed Marshall.

"Oh Jesus ..." I muttered softly and took me to the temple.

"So ... Matthew and Marshall are just mad because she hit Taylor? They did nothing wrong?"

"No." I said.

"Marshall saw it when my mom hit me back home, he got very mad but didn't do anything to her besides taking me away from her." Taylor said quickly, Gordon nodded.

"So you weren't kidnapped for 2 days?" He asked, she shook her head.

"No, me and mom got in an argument and it ended up with her throwing me out of the house. This happened at Marshall and Jessica's house, the saw it all. They said I could live with them, so Marshall drove me back home to pack my stuff and mom was there, we started arguing loudly and then she hit me. Marshall had snuck in behind me and when she hit me, he suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started yelling at her. He said that he didn't wanted me to be there a second longer and said that me and Jessica were gonna buy me the things I'll need later." Taylor explained, Gordon nodded and walked to the cell.

"Mr. Marshall Mathers?" He asked.

"HOLD ON, I NEED TO--"

"MARSHALL !!" I screamed, he turned to me and met the eyes of Gordon. He walked over to Gordon breathlessly.

"Mr. Mathers, you and your son are free to go." He said, Marshall nodded grateful. "You Mrs. Caine, have broken some rules ..." he turned to Katherine. "You lied about your daughter being kidnapped, that's against the law. You also hit your child, which also is against the law."

"That ... That's absurd, I didn't hit her?? It was a friendly slap on th--"

"SHE GOT A RED FUCKING MARK ON HER CHIN BECAUSE OF THAT 'FRIENDLY SLAP' YOU BITCH !!" Matty howled.

"Calm down, now ..." Gordon said and unlocked the cell to Matty, he stormed out and walked straight to Taylor and pulled her to him in a hug.

"Let go of my fucking daughter!" Said Katherine threatening, Matty looked up and met her gaze hard before he kissed Taylor on the lips, Katherine gaped at them pissed when he dropped the kiss. When Gordon unlocked Marshall's cell, I jumped into his arms while he chuckled briefly. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, you're all free to go. Mrs. Caine will be set up for a trial and Ms. Taylor Caine?" Taylor met the eyes of Gordon. "You will testify against her? It's totally up to you, but Marshall and Matthew needs to testify since they're both witnesses." Taylor nodded and looked at her mother with a disgusted glance.

"I'll gladly do it ..." She said hard and took Matty's hand in hers.