Gift (Kageyama x reader)

Izumi-chan: ' 《》' means my, the author's, comments.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

YOUR POV

"Um, (Y/n)-chan." You turned around as you heard Kageyama call out your name. You saw him looking away, with a tint of red on his cheeks. His hand was outstretched while holding onto a paper bag. You observed the bag before asking him, "What is this, Tobio?"

He didn't say anything but moved the bag closer to you. You then took the bag out of his hands and looked inside of it. "T-Tobio! Where did you get this?!" You asked with excitement. Inside the bag was a mini-figurine of your favourite character from (anime-name).

"I-I saw it w-while walking around the city during the holidays. It immediately reminded me o-of you when I saw it since you have other merchandise of them." Kageyama stuttered a bit while looking at you with a red face, since he was being all lovey-dovey.

You smiled widely at him and hugged him tightly in appreciation. "Thank you, Tobio-kun." You said to him as you felt his arms wrapped around you as well.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: haisss..the story is so short...

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas