Boy-ish(Daichi x F!reader)

Requested By: XBatGirlX

Izumi: its a female reader but has boyish looks like haruhi from ouran

if you dont read this ^ a/n and complain about this being misleading or something then u suk :P

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

{starting off with the "he/him" pronouns}

It was lunch and Daichi was heading to the gym alone. Sugawara and Asahi's class got held back for a few more minutes and Kiyoko had to help a teacher out, so Daichi decided to go to the gym first.

He reached the gym only to notice that he wasn't the first one there. He heard balls smacking against the floor and the squeaking of shoes.

He looked inside the gym to see a boy in the gym attire doing some serves, alternating between the different types.

"Um, excuse me?" Daichi called out.

The boy jumped a little at the voice since he didn't expect anyone to use the gym at the time.

"Ah, are you going to use the gym now? I'm sorry, I'll leave now." the boy put the ball back into the basket and went towards his bag.

"Ah, wait!" Daichi exclaimed. "You're pretty good. Do you want to join the volleyball club?" he asked.

"Ah, sorry. I'm already in the (not-volleyball-club-name) club." the boy said.

"Ah, uh." Daichi didn't think the boy would refuse the offer, so he didn't what to say next.

"Well.. uh.. do you want to play with us someday..?" Daichi said as if he was unsure about his own question. "Maybe the practice that's happening after school today? If you can, that is."

The boy was silent as he just stared at Daichi. A few seconds passed with no words spoken as he was thinking about the offer.

"Sure." the boy said.

For some reason, Daichi felt relieved. "That's great. See yo- Ah! What's your name?" he cut himself off to ask the boy his name.

"(L/n)." the boy responded.

"Well then, (L/n), see you later after school!" Daichi said before the boy left.

==T I M E S K I P==

"HUH? Who are you?" seeing the unfamiliar face, the first thing Tanaka did was to try to intimidate them.

"(L/n)." the boy responded, seemingly calm, but in fact he was slightly intimidated by the second year.

"What class?"

"1-2."

Tanaka continued to intimidate the newcomer until he was stopped by Daichi shouting at him. "Tanaka! Stop that!"

"(L/n)-san! Join the volleyball club!" Hinata exclaimed as he was jumping around (L/n). "Um, I'm already in another club.."

"Where did you learn how to play?" Kageyama asked. "I played it since young." (L/n) answered.

"What school did you go to? What position do you play? How long have you been playing for? Who taught you?" Kageyama kept on spitting out questions non-stop and it was overwhelming for (L/n).

Daichi, once again, had to stop everyone from scaring the newcomer.

After some time, everyone has calmed down and got into teams, including (L/n), to go against one another. 

They would switch up the players every set and, not surprisingly, the teams that had (L/n) in it managed to win every time.

"You're so cool (L/n)!" Hinata was exclaimed as he (once again) was jumping around, somehow still having energy.

"...Thank you.." (L/n) muttered as he was flattered at the compliment.

"Do you want to play with us again next time?" Daichi asked as he was wiping his sweat.

(L/n) was silent for a few seconds as he was thinking of an answer. "...Sure." he said with a smile. For some reason, that smile got Daichi blushing.

"A-Anyways, everyone clean up and stretch before going home!"

"Hai!"

During the cool down stretches, Daichi's gaze somehow went to (L/n) who was stretching his hands above his head. At the same time, his shirt rode up his body to show a bit of his body.

Daichi's eyes first got attracted to the exposed part of the body, but he then saw something in his peripherals.

He then noticed with how see-through the gym shirt is (because it's white, has some sweat, and is now pressed against the body), that there was a (f/c) undergarment (Y/n) was wearing. 

It looked like, a bra? {i accidentally worded it to make it sound like Daichi is a pervert-}

It took Daichi a few seconds to realize that (L/n), in fact, is a girl. And the moment he realized that, his face went red.

With much curiosity and confusion, he went up to the.. girl?

"(L/n).." he called and (Y/n) looked at him. "Hm?"

"Are you.. a girl?"

{changing of pronouns to "she/her"}

"...?" (L/n) just looked at him confused before understanding where he's coming from. "Ah, yeah." she replied.

"..huh?" Daichi was still at disbelief despite confirming his suspicions. "Ah, well, I-I'm s-" "You don't need to apologize, Daichi-san." (L/n) said.

"I understand why you thought I was a boy. That's fine, this isn't the first time people mistook." (L/n) explained casually. "I've even gotten confessions letters from girls. Guess I can't help how good I look as a guy, huh? Haha."

(L/n)'s chuckle actually made Daichi feel warm inside. 

"Ah, can I at least treat you to some meat buns as an apology?" he asked.

(L/n) got a little surprised at the offer, "That's unnecessary, Daichi-san. But sure, I forgive you!"

==O M A K E==

"Ah, what's your name by the way?" Daichi asked after he had bought the meat buns and gave one to (L/n). They left the gym after the other members had left, so it was just the two of them now.

"Oh, right, I only told you my last name." (L/n) said after thanking for the treat. She had changed to her uniform and Daichi can confirm that she is, in fact, a girl, due to the skirt.

"Let me introduce myself properly. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), from class 1-2." she introduced herself.

"Ah. I'm Sawamura Daichi, class 3-4. Nice to meet you, (L/n)-san."

"Mhm. Nice to meet you too, Sawamura-san."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: okay honestly im gay for Hakken. SHES SO GOOD AT COSPLAYING (GUYS) ITS SO HOT?? AKLSDJLAKJDSS

halfway through this i was inspired by kashima from gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun and a bit of Hakken (@/_hakkencoser_ on instagram)

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※