When Reader is stressed (Aoba Johsai x reader)

Izumi: I cried for like 10 minutes because I don't understand what the h e c k the client for my project wants at all!!!! They didn't tell us what they specifically want and when I show the drafts, they're like "this is wrong" "this looks unprofessional" but I was not told what it was supposed to be in the first place???? I can't read your mind through the screen ma'am???

Anyways here is another "When Reader is stressed"

* btw I've been imagining them doing school work on the floor, on the short table (Chabudai)

** no gender is used here

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When reader is stressed/frustrated from their school work: AOBA JOHSAI edition

@ the character's home, doing school work together

====================
OIKAWA TOORU
====================

- (Y/n) is very focused on their school work and Oikawa notices how their eyebrows start to furrow with deep creases of wrinkles and how many sighs were made by them.

- Would definitely be like "(N/n), pay attention to meeeeeeee~" to get reader's attention.

- Would also definitely gonna shower you with kisses while you do your work until you pay attention to him. Or if you already are paying attention him, he's still gonna kiss you, nothing's stopping him.

- "Ok Tooru what is it that you want?" you asked as you finally gave up on your homework.

"Nothing." He said before bringing you onto the floor and just lied there with you.

====================
MATSUKAWA ISSEI
====================

- 10/10 would show memes and/or quote vines

"Hey, (Y/n)"

"Hm?"

 "So I'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties"

- hopes that you laugh

- you better laugh. 

- if you go back to work whilst he's not done, he will drape his body onto you and blame it on gravity.

"Issei, get off, you're heavyyy."

"(Y/nnn), I caaan't, the gravity is too stroooong."

*pushes more weight onto you*

"Isseeeeiiiiii"

"(Y/nnnnnnnn)"

- This goes on until you both end up on the floor with him lying on top of you.

====================
HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO
====================

- 10/10 would ALSO show memes and/or quote them

- when you don't pay enough attention, he gets up and get a guitar that he for some reason owns.

- you look up when you hear a strum.

"I love you, b*tch. I ain't gonna never stop loving you, b*tch."

- will then attempt to serenade you.

- somehow you end up singing along with him.

====================
IWAIZUMI HAJIME
====================