Misunderstanding (Semi x reader)

Requested By: multiyimagine

Izumi: sorry I didn't add the ushi tendo part of the idea because some people might not be fans of shipping

also, sorry about slightly modifying the plot! :( I keep only realizing the requested plot after writing like 80% of the story and then tried to steer it back to make it as close as I can to the original. I just write whatever i think and sometimes, its a lot.

Also because I usually write these when my mind is at 30% sanity because I had to do my school work and/or because I write them at like 1am.

hi there people,, just to let yall know that i will be taking a month? break from updating. yea sorry its for a long period of time. I just suddenly decided that maybe i should take a proper break after having to do school work almost every day since April. and to also stock up on chapters for all 3 ongoing books lol. Also, I have an exam this month and internship the next month so i dont know how available i will be.

so if you have requested me for a oneshot, im sorry but you have to +1 month to the waiting time, if you are reading this (i hope you are). if you are, you can cancel the requests if you want, its understandable.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

It was a normal training day for the Shiratorizawa Boys' Volleyball club. It all peaceful with the team splitting up into smaller groups to train a different skill each, until they heard a girl shout.

"Tendo! Let me go!" the girl said.

A few seconds later, they see their guess blocker dragging a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, struggling to get his grip off, but it clearly wasn't working.

"Come on, (Y/n)-chan! You have nothing to do after school anyways! Just stay for this training, pleeeeeease!" Tendo dragged the "please" to convince the girl.

The girl, now known as (Y/n), huffed before finally agreeing on staying. Tendo then dragged her to the coaches. Semi, who was standing close to them, managed to hear the introductions.

"Coach! This is (L/n) (Y/n) from class 2-4! She can be our manager!" Tendo introduced (Y/n) who was standing stiff from being in front of the "demon coach".

Coach Washijo just stared at her, observing her closely. Meanwhile Coach Saito introduced himself, "Nice to meet you, (L/n)-san. I am Coach Saito and this is Coach Washijo. You can sit on the bench as you watch them practice."

"Ah, thank you." (Y/n) said. Tendo patted her back, "Well, I have to go train now. Don't miss me!" he said while running away from (Y/n)'s swat.

'A second year girl, huh? She's cute, but I hope she doesn't become annoying like those fangirls.' Semi thought before doing another serve.

"Tendo! Since when did you get a girlfriend?" Yamagata asked Tendo. "Huh?? She's not my girlfriend!" Tendo exclaimed. "She's my childhood friend. Her sister knows my sister and then we ended up becoming friends ourselves."

"Hmmmm, so you don't like her?" "Nope." "Not even a little crush?" "Nope." "..."

Meanwhile, (Y/n) just stared at the boys training in a bored manner. She had her head in the palm and that arm was resting on her crossed leg.

All she wanted to do was to go home, maybe do some homework, and then enjoy doing nothing while lying down in bed for the rest of the day.

But instead, she was dragged by her childhood best friend, a.k.a Tendo Satori, to the school gym to watch him/the team train. He suggested to her that she should become the team's manager since she had no club anyways, but she honestly was just too lazy to be in one.