Internship (Yaku x reader)

Izumi: i just realize im writing this as my yaku figurine is staring at me. I love u yaku odksfkasdfkjadslkfja

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/N)'S POV

'Yawn, it's so early.. Why did I get this company? It's so far.' I complained as I stood at the lobby of the company I'm interning for. It was my final year in high school and I had to complete one last thing to graduate, Internship.

Fortunately, I got accepted into a company after countless interviews. But unfortunately, the company was so far from my home, about a two hour long journey.

'Hm? Is that the other intern from Nekoma?' I said as I saw a boy with short brown hair. He was wearing a simple white button-up shirt that was tucked into his black dress pants and dress shoes, I was wearing something similar. He was sitting on one of the chairs available in the lobby and looked to be waiting for someone while scrolling through his phone.

After checking in at the front desk, I went to one of the other chairs available and set down. My mentor said that I needed to wait for them at the lobby, so guess I'll make myself comfortable while I can.

...

"Welcome to our company! I am Nagata Shina and this is Tanikawa Chiyo. Today we will show you around the building and where you will be doing your work for the next 6 months." Nagata-san said.

During the tour, the two of them showed what floor contained what rooms and what department was there. They also mentioned about the rules they had as we go along. We were only on the third out of the four floors and I have already forgotten what was on the other floors, except for the cafeteria of course.

"And this will be where the two of you will work at." Tanikawa-san said as we got onto the fourth and final floor. "Do you have any questions for the previous floors?" she asked. "When can we go home.." I muttered mostly to myself, but loud enough for the other guy to hear. He heard it, but he gave a fake-sounding "haha" laugh and that made me not like his vibes at all.

'His vibes don't match mine. Definitely not gonna befriend him.' I thought as we continued on with the tour.

==T I M E S K I P/ 5 W E E K S / L A T E R==

I was casually doing my work, arranging some documents, doing some research, typing down my findings on the laptop I was given, when suddenly someone came to my office cubicle. "Hey, you're (L/n)-san, right?"

I looked up to see who was talking and noticed it was the other intern. "Yeah, you're Yaku-san, right?" I asked back.

"Yep. Are you from Nekoma too?" I nodded in confirmation. "Oh! What class are you from? I'm in 3-5." he said. "Ah, I'm in 3-2."

"Ah, so that's why I don't really recognize you. Your class is at the other side of the hallway." he said. "Ah, right. Do you know where Tanikawa-san is? I need to hand her something."

"Ah." I stood up from my chair and pointed to where Tanikawa's cubicle is. "You walk straight, turn right, she's the 3rd desk on the left."

"Alright, thanks, (L/n)." he thanked. "No problem." I replied before sitting back down as he walked away.

"...F*ck, he's cute."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: true story. The other intern didn't laugh at my small joke so i didnt like his vibe. But he talked to me recently and it made me realize he was CUTE.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※