Distracted (Konoha x reader)

Requested By: veronicalynn22

Izumi: im back and i feel like someone requested me something right before my break but i dont know if it actually happened or if it was just a dream.

I keep making slight modifications to the requests and i feel bad but like my brain doesnt want to think of a new idea once im already set on it. But do tell me if you didnt like it so i can do better in the future and make another version if you want to😔 or a part 2 that works too

early update because i have to wake up at 5.30am tmr  and probably every other monday😔

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

Today, Fukurodani had a practice match with their frenemy, Nekoma High. The match will be held in Nekoma's campus so the Fukurodani had to wake up early on a Saturday to travel there by a bus that the school had prepared for them.

"Ugh, it's too early for this.." Konoha complained before letting out a yawn. The match will start around 9 am and it is currently 8 am.

"Suck it up, Konoha." Komi said before boarding the bus. Konoha glared at the libero before boarding the bus too.

Once everyone was seated, the coach told them, "Alright, get as much rest as you can before the game."

After that statement, Konoha did not hesitate and immediately rested his head against the back of the chair before falling asleep.

==T I M E S K I P==

With a gentle shake, Konoha woke up from his nap. It took him a few seconds to remember that he was in a bus that was currently parked in Nekoma and he had a practice match in a few minutes.

He picked up his bag and exited the bus behind his teammates, not without letting out a small yawn.

"Alright, you guys know what to do. Go to the locker rooms, put your bags, change into the attire, then do your warm ups before the match." the coach said to the team who then responded back before splitting off.

==T I M E S K I P==

"Akaashi!" Bokuto shouted for the ball before running and jumping towards the net. "Bokuto-san!" Akaashi set the ball for the ace who then smashed the ball onto the other side of the court, but it was received by Nekoma's Libero, Yaku Morisuke.

'Ugh, everytime we play against Nekoma, it's like the game never ends!.' Konoha groaned as he watched the ball get hit by Fukunaga and received by Sarukui.

It's already the 3rd set and the game has been stretched to 27-28 and everyone was just very tired.

In the midst of looking at the ball, Konoha noticed that a small crowd had formed at the second floor of the gym, but one person especially caught his eye. A girl! She had (h/l) (h/c) hair as she too was focused onto the game.

"Konoha!" he heard someone shout before feeling a strong force hitting him in the face. He was so off guard that he ended up falling backwards. Thankfully he didn't fall that hard.

The entire Fukurodani team immediately ran towards him, Nekoma soon joining them.

Someone held a handkerchief onto his nose. It didn't take him long to realize that something was flowing out of his nose.

"C'mon, let's get you to the infirmary." Sarukui said as he pulled Konoha up by his arms. "Alright, everyone, that's the end of match. It's time to clean up." the coach said and everyone followed their orders.

Sarukui led Konoha out of the gym with Kuroo following behind to lead them to the school's infirmary. At the same time, for some reason Akaashi decided to exit the gym too.

While holding the handkerchief and applying pressure onto his nose, he heard rapid footsteps coming closer to them. "Keiji!" he heard.

Curiosity got to him and he looked towards the voice. It was the girl!

"You did well out there." she praised him. "Thanks, (Y/n)." 'Ah, is she Akaashi's girlfriend?' Despite the disappointment, he couldn't hold back on teasing his junior.

"Hey, Akaashi, is that your girlfriend?" he teased.

While the girl blushed at the statement, Akaashi was unfazed. "Ah, no. She's my cousin."

"Eh?"

Silence then came, but it didn't last long before Akaashi introduced his cousin. "This is (L/n) (Y/n), she's a first year in Nekoma."

"Nice to meet you.." she shyly greeted her three seniors.

"Nice to meet you too.." Konoha replied as he too became shy in front of her.

"It's nice to meet new people and all, but can we talk more after we clean up the blood?" Kuroo butted in. (Y/n) became embarrassed and nodded to tell them that they could go.

==T I M E S K I P==

A few minutes later, Konoha was out of the infirmary. The school nurse was thankfully still in school and patched and clean him up. Fortunately, his nose was broken, but it was still sore.

He came back to the gym alone, since Sarukui and Kuroo came back earlier to help clean up.

He looked around to find (Y/n), but she was nowhere to be found. Feeling disappointed, he just walked towards the locker room to change out of their jersey.

Upon entering, he was called by Akaashi. "Konoha-san."

"Here." he said as he held out a piece of paper in his hand. Konoha took it and raised an eyebrow. "(Y/n) told me give it to you. Her mom called her to come home now. She said that she wanted to hang out with you someday." Akaashi explained with a slight teasing tone before walking away.

The wing spiker's eyes widened as his jaw slightly dropped. He looked at the paper and saw that there were some writings.

(L/n) (Y/n)
xxxx-xxxx
text me when you get home! :)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i suddenly remembered konoha saying "akaashi" and its one of the hottest thing to happen in haikyuu history

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas