Dance (Kageyama x reader x Hinata)

Requested By: Alyssajj11

Izumi: i know i tag the requester when their request has been published but because they dont vote or comment sometimes, i tend to panic and overthink what if they didnt get the tag notification and end up waiting to get tagged still even after months have passed?

or is it just because the chapter was bad, because if so then thats understandable

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"(Y/n)! Let's go to the convenience store after club later!" Hinata exclaimed as he entered her and Kageyama's classroom and went to (Y/n)'s desk for lunch. "Shut up, idiot. You're too loud." Kageyama scolded as he also went to (Y/n)'s desk.

Hinata, Kageyama, and (Y/n) are a small group of friends that would hang out together during lunch time. 

(Y/n) knew Hinata from middle school. She would help him out with volleyball whenever she's not busy with her dance club. She would help to throw the ball for Hinata and sometimes try to receive and set it too, so that Hinata is not playing alone.

In high school, (Y/n) ended up in the same class as Kageyama. Hinata came to their class to go to the gym with Kageyama and so happened to run into (Y/n), quite literally.

He crashed into her when she was leaving the classroom.

"No, sorry. I'm going to stay back after club to practice more. I have a competition coming up." (Y/n) said.

"Ooo, what kind of competition is it?" Hinata asked. "Is it for your club? Uh, what is it again?" "Dancing." "Right!"

"When is your competition, (L/n)-san?" Kageyama finally talked to ask the question.

"It's happening in a few weeks but I'm already quite nervous about it." she said. "I don't think I'm up to their level yet."

"Well, I've never seen you dance before, but I know you'll do well in it!" Hinata motivated (Y/n). "You've been dancing since young, right? With your passion and experience, I believe you can do it!" 

(Y/n) smiled at the unintentional motivational speech, "Thanks, Hinata."

"What song are you dancing to?" Hinata asked before asking even more questions about how their competitions work since this isn't something he's familiar with (e.g. volleyball).

(Y/n) then began to show the song she will be using and explained the theme of the dance and who her dance partner is, it was her friend, (F/n) from the next class.

==T I M E S K I P==

After volleyball practice had ended, Hinata and Kageyama made their way out of school to head to the convenience store together. They were heading towards the gate until they heard loud music playing from the school building.

The duo then looked at each other. "Isn't this the song (Y/n) is going to use for her competition?" Hinata asked Kageyama.

"Yeah.." Kageyama replied and nodded.

Somehow, both of them had the same idea to spy (Y/n)'s practice. And that is what they did as they turned back and entered the school. 

With barely anyone in the school, the song and some occasional talking echoed through the empty hallways from the room.

The duo reached the school's dance studio and took a peek inside through the slightly ajar door. There was only (Y/n) and her dance partner present.

(Y/n) - puppet
(F/n) - puppeteer 

"Wah, (Y/n) looks cool dancing like that!" Hinata exclaimed and had a small blush of admiration on his face. Thankfully not that loud to capture the attention of the dancers. "Be quiet, stupid!" Kageyama scolded as he too had a small blush on his face.

==N E X T / D A Y==

@ lunch

"(Y/n), you are awesome at dancing!" Hinata complimented (Y/n), who just looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't think you should be nervous for the competition. I'm sure you'll do fine." Kageyama added.

"Huh??"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i didnt make an ending for either of them because i honestly couldnt think of one

this chapter was shit im sorry

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※