Set-Up ( Akaashi x reader)

Izumi: wow i havent written a proper oneshot for like almost 2 months

edit (16 Nov 2020): Part 2 - Movie Night (Akaashi x reader)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(M/n) - mother's name

(y/b/d) – your birthday

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV
(Y/n) & Akaashi's first year

"(M/n)! It's been awhile, come in!" Akaashi's mom welcomed her friend into her home. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll prepare some snacks." she said before going into the kitchen.

(M/n) took a seat on a dining chair while looking around the Akaashi residence. It was around noon and the kids are currently still in school, so the moms took this time to meet up and hangout with each other.

Akaashi's mom soon came back with some drink and snacks before setting it down on the table and sitting opposite of (M/n).

They began talking about their lives and what each other had missed out. Somehow, they got onto the topic about their kids. Surprisingly, despite being close friends since high school, they've never really talked about their kids.

"So, do you have a son who is looking for a girlfriend?" (M/n) asked jokingly because she has a daughter.

What she didn't expect was for her friend to actually reply to the question. "Yes actually." she said.

This was the beginning of how Fukurodani's Akaashi and Nekoma's (Y/n) would meet.

== T I M E S K I P ==

(Y/N)'S POV

Ding Dong

"(M/n)! Welcome welcome." Akaashi's mom greeted us before seeing I was beside mom.

"Ah! This is your daughter? She's so cute!" she complimented before pinching my cheeks.

After a torturous second of getting my cheeks pinched, mom and I entered the home. Waiting for us inside was food that was prepared on the table as the smell wafted to the front door.

"Please make yourself comfortable. I'll go get my son." she said before going to one of the rooms.

The two of us then took seats next to each other and waited for the other two.

Without waiting long, Mrs Akaashi came back to the dining table with a new figure behind her. The second I looked at the figure, my cheeks heated up.

'He's so.. beautiful.' I thought. It took me a second to realize what I just said and my face went even more red.

He then sat down in front of me before looking up and made eye contact with me. I panicked and immediately looked down at the prepared food in front of me. I felt my face heat up even more.

Dinner went by without much words coming out from me or the guy in front of me, who I found out is Akaashi Keiji and is also the same age as me, but we're both attending different schools in Tokyo. He's currently attending Fukurodani and I'm attending Nekoma.

Our moms then left us at the table and an awkward silence came. I wanted to make small talk, but I don't know where to start.

'Please don't think I'm weird please don't think I'm weird please don't think I'm weird.' I practically chanted in my head as I prayed that he wouldn't think I was some awkward weird girl.