Attracted (Tenma x reader)

Requested By: Kiwi0139

Izumi: I dont think by the time i publish this, the episode will be out yet. I dont know.

So like: Udai Tenma - Karasuno's little giant

I tried to avoid spoilers as much as possible

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"Tenma! Where are you going? Karasuno's match is this way." Saeko said as she saw the male walk the other direction.

"Oh, I wanna watch Niiyama's match. Wanna support Miyagi, y'know?" he said.

"Well, okay. Come back before Karasuno's match starts. It's in an hour." Saeko reminded before walking away with the others after Tenma responded with a nod.

Tenma went to where Niiyama Girls' High match was being held at. Their match started not long ago, so when Tenma arrived to the area, the first set was almost at the end in Niiyama's favour (23-19).

When Tenma had found a seat, Niiyama managed to score another point. "And Niiyama's ace (L/n) (Y/n) has scored another point!" The announcers stated as the crowd cheered. "Niiyama's now at set point for the first set!"

Tenma's attention got attracted by the announcers when they mentioned Niiyama's ace. '(L/n) (Y/n)... Isn't she one of the most recognized Aces in Japan?' he thought. He hasn't really caught up with volleyball since high school but he has heard some things around Japan.

Niiyama Girls' Volleyball club has been Miyagi girls' representative for nationals for years, and due to this record, the members have been nicknamed as the "Queens". The #4 of the Queens is one of the best and most recognized Aces in Japan, (L/n) (Y/n), a third year.

"And Niiyama has won the first set!" The crowd cheers as the last point was scored, once again, by (Y/n). Her team surrounded her as they got into a group hug.

...

Tenma ended up getting intrigued and watched the entire match. Not surprisingly, Niiyama won as they dominated the court by winning both sets (2-0). "The Queens are moving on to the next round!"

The male got up and stretched his arms and legs from sitting too long. He looked at the time on the big clock available in the gym. 'Oh no! Their match is going to start soon!' he panicked as he ran to where Karasuno's match will be held at.

He managed to reach the bleachers on time, but was panting and slightly sweating. "What took you so long?" Saeko asked when she noticed that he just arrived. "The... The match just ended." Tenma panted. "I ended up watching the match...and lost track of time..."

Saeko raised an eyebrow.

==T I M E S K I P==

After Karasuno's match, Saeko wanted to look for her little brother. Since Tenma didn't have anything else to do, he decided to just accompany his former classmate instead.

"Ryu!" Saeko called as she quickened her pace towards Tanaka, who was talking to his childhood friend again, leaving Tenma not for behind. "Nee-san!"

He just stood there. He didn't recognize anyone here and didn't know what else to do. He was about to take out his phone to pretend to look busy on it while waiting for someone else to come and talk to him.

"Kanoka!"

He heard someone call and looked up curiously, to see the person that caught his attention. "(Y/n)!" Kanoka called back.

"Captain said it's time to go." she said. "Ah, let me say goodbye to Ryu-chan first!" Kanoka said as she went towards the siblings.

Tenma, out of impulse, decided to take this time and opportunity to compliment the ace for their match. "Ah, um, (L/n)-san?"

The girl looked towards him. "Yes..?" "Uh, I watched your match just now and... good job." Halfway through talking, Tenma just realized that he didn't really think about what to say to her, and how random it was for someone you don't recognize to compliment you.

"Ah, um, thank you.." Meanwhile (Y/n) didn't know how to respond to the compliment from the stranger.

"..."

"..."

"Let's go, (Y/n)."

"Ah, okay." Before leaving, (Y/n) looked back towards Tenma. "Nice to meet you. Thanks for the compliment." she said before walking away.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i just realized that tanaka might not have talked to kanoka again because of the awkward moment at the hotel but im too lazy to do my research lol

I also just realized Tenma is his first name

i also just realized how difficult it is to write about a character you hardly know. no wait thats me for all the chapters and characters.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※