Delinquent (Mad Dog x reader)

Izumi-chan: omG ITS BEEN AWHILE HEYYYY

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"Why is (L/n), one of the sweetest girl on school, holding hands with the delinquent, Kyotani Kentaro?"

"Rumour says that she was forced to date him."

"Really? I pity her for having to deal with someone like him."

"Why did she agree to date him anyways?"

(Y/n)'s face turned into a scowl as her grip on the delinquent's hand tightened as they were walking towards the school. Mad Dog, a.k.a Kyotani Kentaro, looked down at the (h/c) haired figure beside him.

"Ignore their words (Y/n), you know they're not true." Kyotani stated as he looked at you with care. You pout as you looked back at him. "I know, but they're acting mean towards you.." (Y/n) said as she looked back down.

Kyotani patted her head with his free hand as he showed her a caring smile that no one else has seen before. "Don't worry, (y/n). I can handle it." Kyotani said before continuing to walk, almost dragging his lover.

TIME SKIP

(Y/N)'S POV

'RING!' goes the school bell, signalling it was time for lunch. I stood up from seat and took out my bento from my bag. Before I was able to head to Kentaro's class, I was surrounded by my friends.

"(Y/n)! Are you going to Kyotani-kun's class?" One of them asked and I nodded my head in response.

"(Y/n), I know he had done something to make you his girlfriend but don't force yourself to face the problems." One of my friends said.

I slightly tilted my head to the side with confusion as I didn't understand what they meant. " 'Force me'? What did you mean he forced me? All he did was confess his feelings to me and now he treats me with a lot of care." I stated as I looked at them.

What I received back was silence from my group of friends as they stared at me with disbelief. "Wait.. that's all he did?" One of them asked. I nodded my head. "He didn't threaten you?" another asked. I shook my head. "He didn't abuse you or anything?" another asked. I shook my head again.

The questions stopped coming and the atmosphere was enveloped with silence once again. Sensing that they wouldn't snap out any second now, I made my way out my classroom, only to find the one I was looking for in front of me.

I looked up at him as he looked back into my (e/c) orbs. After our short moment, he nodded at me before saying "Let's go." and walked away towards our usual spot. I looked back at my friends and waved at them before catching up with Kentaro.

As I managed to catch up with him, we continued to make our way to our usual lunch spot on the rooftop. As we stepped onto the rooftop, I said  "You do know that, no matter what they say, I won't leave you, right?"

He then turned towards me and showed me a rare smile, that only people special to him are able to see. "Of course I know, (Y/n). It's because I trust you, and you trust me too."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas