Chapter Sixteen

So sorry that I'm only updating now! School has been really hectic and it seems like everyone's birthday was this week!

copyright

It was a couple of weeks later when Niall and Louis were hanging out in the triplet's home. They were lounging in the living-room, flipping through the channels on the television and sighing every time there was another stupid, annoying programme on. Harry watched the bored Omegas from the doorway, however he drew the line when Louis wrapped his arms around Niall's waist and rested his head on his lap, curling his legs up to his chest. He cleared his throat and stepped forward to notify the Omegas.

Niall looked up, and Louis rolled his eyes lazily towards his Alpha.

"You two should do something," he suggested, sitting down beside Louis and setting his hand on the Omegas thigh, lazily caressing the thick flesh.

Niall rolled his eyes and mumbled a, "No shit, Sherlock", whilst Louis softly whined, "What is there to do?", pursing his lips.

"Well, there's a little market on today. They sell clothes and food and stuff," Harry tried.

The Omegas looked at each other simultaneously.

"Fine," Louis answered, using Harry's arm to help sit himself up again. He grabbed Niall's hands and yanked him up. "Let's go."

***

The Omega's arms were linked as they walked around the stalls. They perused the stalls happily, not having shopped in a while. Although neither of them had money with them, they tried on hats and sunglasses. Some food stalls, which were selling sweets and pastries, gave the Omegas free samples, recognising who Louis was after a moment.

However, everyone's heads snapped up and paled when there was a scream.

It only took a moment for everyone to start running from where the scream was heard in the direction of Niall and Louis. People were pushing them roughly, by accident, trying to get away from whatever was happening. Omegas were crying and some were being physically lifted by their Alpha Mates and taken home. Omega children were being frantically handed out to Alpha and Beta relatives and family friends.

Niall and Louis started to run, being knocked about in the process. They grabbed an Omega female's arm who was being held back by her Alpha husband as their Omega daughter was handed to her Alpha uncle.

"What's going on?" Niall screamed.

"The government Alphas," was the only thing the Omega could reply before she was dragged away by her terrified husband.

Niall and Louis looked at each other, however when the realisation finally clicked it was too late.