Chapter Thirty-Three

Just thought I'd surprise you with a little update!

Enjoy this cute little chapter!

(Niall - seven weeks pregnant)

copyright

"So, what do you do here?" Louis asked, shuffling through the papers on Harry's big desk, sitting in Harry's big chair, not looking up at the big Alpha standing at the door whom was smiling amusedly at the sight of his Omega.

It wasn't uncommon for the triplets to have to work at the same times, but it had never been a problem before, albeit they didn't have a Mate before. It turned out that the following week, when they had shifts at the exact same time, Niall and Liam had already planned a date. When they were talking to Louis that morning, although the Omega said he was happy enough to stay at home by himself, maybe it was the protectiveness speaking but the triplets couldn't do it. So, they decided that Louis would go to work with Harry, where he was by himself anyway and whom had always complained about being lonely.

"After all," Harry said, "it'll be a date."

That was what cinced it for Louis and here he was sitting in Harry's office.

"I manage the Pack," Harry replied, closing the office door and leaning back against it.

"What a job description," Louis sassed, rolling his eyes. He scanned a page about Pack borders. "What do you do exactly?"

"Um..." Harry looked down at his feet.

"Okay, so shall we just say phone calls?" Louis suggested.

"Yeah, that would be the safest option." Harry hung his head and walked over to his desk, picking Louis up so he could set him on his knee. "Now I have very important stuff to do, so you have to let me concentrate," Harry explained, firing up his computer and pressing the voicemail button on the telephone.

Louis was successful in being quiet whilst Harry answered calls and sent emails, until the Omega got bored. Harry recognised the signs immediately: Louis turning sideways on his lap and nuzzling his Alpha's neck, shoulder and jaw, small hands fisted in his curly hair and crossed ankles swinging.

Louis' chin pushed aside Harry's flowy, see-through shirt on his shoulder, his lips settling over the raised, tattooed skin. "'A'," he muttered to himself, "for 'Anne'." He pushed away the shirt on his other shoulder. "'G' for 'Gemma'." He rubbed his thumb over the tattoos on his right arm which he could see through the shirt. "A ship...for some reason. And a mermaid," he took a closer look, "which you can explain to your children, that is highly inappropriate Harold," he scolded.

"'Harold'?"

"Yes, I am going to use that name when you should be ashamed of yourself."

"Okay, Lou," Harry smiled, going back to his work.

Louis started unbuttoning his shirt. "Birds – "

"Swallows," Harry amended.

Louis rolled his eyes at Harry's cheeky smirk. "And a butterfly, and leaves." After a pause Louis wrapped his arms back around Harry's neck and moved to straddle him, kissing his jaw softly. "Why do you get them?"

"I like them. I have a high pain tolerance. I've covered up a few with other tattoos. Someday, I'll have your name tattooed right here," he pressed his index finger below one of the swallows, over his heart.

Louis leaned down and kissed the spot. "I love you, but I'm not getting a tattoo for you."

Harry chuckled and bowed his head to mess up Louis' hair with little kisses. "Love you too, kitten," he mumbled.