Chapter Seventy-Six

copyright

(Louis - 29)

Louis sat in the rocking chair in the kitchen, rocking himself back and forth and rubbing his belly with both of his hands. Louis found rocking in the chair with a couple of pillows behind his back way more comfortable than sitting in the usual straight-back chairs already around the kitchen table. He watched his Alpha's dancing around the kitchen, making a "Five star dinner, for his Majesty" as Harry had chuckled.

Harry flamboyantly sprinkled a herb over whatever was cooking in the pot and simultaneously turned in a pirouette to turn up the radio with a flick of his hand. Harry's actions were considered feminine for an Alpha, but Louis loved him for his flair and extravagance. Harry turned back to the stove, his humming to the song changing to singing in harmony. Edward gave Harry an annoyed shove to make him shut up, but Marcel just smiled and rolled his eyes.

Louis giggled and mouthed along to the happy song, getting louder from a whisper until he was singing so enthusiastically the three Alpha's were turning to watch him in shock. Louis just giggled and kept on singing, not feeling an ounce of embarrassment.

Edward sighed dramatically and, before Louis could even open his eyes from his passionate singing to see what was bothering him, the Omega was being yanked to his feet. Louis gasped as arms were wrapped around his waist and he swayed from side to side. Louis kissed Edward's jaw, as the Alpha hummed along to the song in ear.

Louis felt a tap on his shoulder and he lifted his head to look at Marcel, who bowed and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" Marcel asked, smiling sweetly.

Louis giggled and gave Edward's cheek a kiss in apology for having to turn around. He placed his hand in Marcel's, the Alpha kissing the skin gently. Marcel stood up and helped Louis balance his little bare feet on top of his own shoes, guiding the Omega with each step. He pulled Louis close, as close as the baby belly would allow, singing softly along to a different song which had taken over on the radio.

Louis gasped when he two hands clasped his hips and lifted him away from Marcel, pressing his front right up against the Alpha's chest. Louis laughed loudly as Harry stepped away, hands clasped together, before pulling Louis back to him in a twirl. As they danced whimsically around each other, Louis' only piece of clothing – a long shirt which was acting like a dress to his mid-thigh, because of the heat – lifted up, showing off the pretty yellow panties he was wearing underneath. Harry twirled and his unbuttoned shirt flew open.

Louis' eyes caught on something and he gasped, freezing on the spot and pulling Harry to a halt. He grabbed one panel of Harry's shirt and yanked it back.

"What?" he gasped.

"We love you, kitten," Harry whispered.

There, right over Harry's heart, was a tattoo of a delicate, scroll 'L' with a crown on top.

"You're our princess," Marcel emphasised, stepping up beside Harry and unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it to the side to show Louis his identical tattoo.

Edward followed and pulled his tee-shirt over his head, revealing his own chest.

Louis clasped his hands over his mouth, holding back a sob, but he failed and tears streamed down his cheeks.

"No, baby." Edward jumped into action, pulling Louis into his arms.

"Happy tears," Louis sobbed out, pulling away and wiping his tears away with the heels of his hands. "What's the crown for?"

"You're the Queen of our hearts, Lou, pint-size," Edward whispered, pulling him back into his arms.

"You make us the happiest we've ever been," Marcel said.