Epilogue

One year later...

So, here Louis was dancing with Harry, Edward waiting for his turn next and Marcel handling all the children, at his dream wedding. The Mates didn't even notice the small group of people watching on.

Just as Louis was being passed to Edward, soft hands grabbed his waist and spun him away, and he was suddenly dancing with Niall instead. The Omega's laughed loudly and Louis looked over his shoulder to give his pouting Mate a wink, telling him that he could have him all night.

Needless to say, Louis had lost in his argument to wait for more children, and tonight he was going to tell his three Alpha's that he was expecting...again. Louis secretly thought that they already had their suspicions, as he had caught them looking at his belly and sniffing his neck at any chance they could get. Or, they could just really want him pregnant and, if that was their wish, they were going to get a happy surprise.

It had been such a fantastic day, his five babies walking him down the aisle. Well, Gemma and Anne carrying them down the aisle. It was perfect.

It had been such a fantastic year, not least because the government had been knocked out of power and the absurd Omega rule had been abolished, meaning his babies would be completely safe. And if they ever weren't, good luck to the person who had to deal with crazy mummy Louis.

"Everyone is so happy for you. Your mum and dad and Lottie would be so proud of you," Niall whispered in his ear, leading him back over to the triplets who were now dancing with the babies. "Love you."

"Love you, too, Ni," Louis whispered with a smile, kissing Niall's cheek before he turned back to his little family.

"Hi, princess," Marcel whispered, giving Louis a kiss on the cheek.

"Kitten." Louis got a smack on the lips from Harry, Luna in Harry's arms fisting Louis' hair.

"Pint-size," Edward smirked, handing his babies to Anne and Gemma and pulling Louis into his arms.

"You ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Never," Edward promised, and Louis couldn't disagree.

"Pint-size," were the words that stumbled out of Grayson's mouth at a shout.

His parents turned to the youngster in shock at his first words.

"I hate you," Louis giggled at Edward.

"Love you, too."