Chapter Twenty-Nine *MATURE*

copyright

By the next week, the rain had escalated into thunder and lightning. The Alpha's didn't know how Louis was going to deal with this, considering the last time, so during the day they made sure that at least one of them was with Louis. By the time the Pack was engulfed in darkness that night, the two other Alpha's had been reunited with their Mate and Harry, who had offered to stay with him during the day, the brothers greeted with a hearty soup already made for them. After their warming meal, they lit the fire and sat in front of it, watching a crappy movie that was on, however the television suddenly went blank and the room went black, just the dim glow of the fire illuminating the room.

The electricity had went off.

Louis whimpered and he shrunk into the Alpha who wrapped his arms around him, whom he guessed was Edward because of the little nicks he felt on the Alpha's skin. Even though as a child he wasn't afraid of the dark, living constantly in temporary circumstances and always afraid of the people who were following you could make any brave man weak. The secure protection of the triplets helped him remain calm, but he still had a niggling feeling at the back of his mind that someone could show up and attempt to take him away. He subconsciously shook his head at his foolish thoughts and raised his hands to rub his Marks, making that niggling feeling realise that he was safe, nuzzling Edward's soft flannel covering his chest.

"I'll go and get some candles," Harry mumbled before he was leaving the room.

He came back a few minutes later to find his Mate cuddled with his brothers. Louis' eyes brightened when Harry lit a few candles around them and handed a box of chocolates to Louis.

The triplets watched Louis open the box with a grin and bite into a chocolate, the light from the fire shining on the Omega's face. Louis hummed, the taste satisfactory, and he took another, leaning back in Edward's arms to feed him the treat, the Alpha nipping at his fingertips. Next, he fed Marcel one, who accepted it with a smile, and then Harry, who sucked on his fingertips.

Louis practically purred when he set down the box, finished with them himself, and Edward started massaging his stomach, kissing his neck.

"Edward!" he gasped in surprise when the Alpha suddenly bit his neck, but not as deep as he would have had to have bitten for his Mark, and one of his large, rough hands squeezed Louis' crotch through his leggings.

Edward pressed his lips against his ear and shushed him, tugging on the lobe with his teeth for good measure. He rubbed the Omega's growing bulge, before deftly slipping his hand under the stretchy material of his leggings, rubbing his crotch through his panties now. "What would you like?"

"I-I don't know," Louis whimpered, grinding against the Alpha's large hand as he swiped his thumb over Louis' tip through the cotton panties he had stupidly decided to wear that day.

"We get to do anything to you, then," Edward smirked. "Hands and knees," he growled, pulling his hands away from the Omega.

Louis whined and shuffled into the position. When he looked up at the two Alpha's in front of him, he saw that they were mumbling between themselves and Edward, but it was too low for him to hear. They nodded at each other and Louis gasped as his leggings and panties were tugged down under his backside, making the flesh look extra firm, plump and perky.

He gasped as hands pulled his cheeks apart and suddenly lips were sucking at his leaking hole, a firm tongue dipping into the clenching, tight heat, licking up all the slick. Harry shuffled forward, kneeling in front of Louis. The Omega watched curiously as the Alpha unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling his thick cock out of his boxers and tugging until he was fully hard. Louis leaned down and kissed the weeping head, giving it a few kitten licks, before Harry nudged the head between his lips, Louis swallowing it down eagerly, whining around the flesh. Harry slowly thrust, making Louis swallow more of the cock.