Chapter Forty-Four

Filler chapter but there is a big HINT!!!

copyright

(Niall – 13 weeks pregnant

Louis – 5 weeks pregnant)

That same week, Louis was being cornered in the Niam household by Niall, Liam watching on.

"So, you're only showing me the ring now? But you showed it to him?" Niall screeched, pointing at Liam.

Liam left the room: he didn't want to be dragged into this.

"Is it not worth the wait?" Louis tried to get himself out of it.

"I came to you straight away," the Omega pouted.

"Well, this might make you feel even more crap," Louis warned, pulling a folded-up enveloped out of his back pocket and handing it gently to Niall.

Niall took it with furrowed eyebrows and let the card in it fall into his open palm. "Oh my God," he gasped, "so it was the truth?"

"Yep," Louis giggled. "That's my little baby."

"I'm so happy for you. You've been forgiven for not telling me about the new relationship status earlier." He pulled his best friend in for a quick hug. "So, how'd the Alpha's take it?"

"When I told them it went smoothly, then we went home and played Monopoly," Louis giggled, a permanent smile on his face. "I found out Harry is a cheating scumbag."

"I hope you mean at the game," Niall scowled.

"If he did it in real life I don't think I'd be too pleased." Louis raised an eyebrow at his friend. "I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so happy right now."

"If he ever did cheat I'd hurt him as bad as he hurt you," Niall promised.

"I know," Louis whispered, pulling Niall back into a hug. "You can keep the sonogram, if you give me cake," he playfully whispered in Niall's ear.

"Liam!" Niall screamed. "Get the cake out, there's been a big development! It's the secret I told you I couldn't tell you!"

Louis rolled his eyes and followed his friend into the kitchen.