Chapter Twenty-Two

A lot of people are asking for updates, so I thought I'd do it tonight because I won't be able to tomorrow. I am not doing anymore tag things, okay guys?

Sadly, this is sort of a filler.

copyright

"Okay, so I brought that cake you wanted," Niall called out as he let himself into the Styles home, holding Liam's wrist, later that day. He followed the noise of the television and giggles to the living room, pushing open the door to find Louis and the triplets on the sofa. He gagged playfully and plopped himself down in the other sofa, pulling Liam down with him.

"Niall!" Louis squealed. He tried to sit up, but was held in Edward's lap by the Alpha's arms barring around his waist, also receiving a nip on the neck by Harry as a warning not to move. He jokingly pushed them off and sat up on Edward's lap. He opened his mouth with a giggle to tell Niall what he had called him over for, but got distracted by the round, colourful tin in Niall's hands. "Yay," he whispered, reaching forward excitedly for the tin, Niall handing it over subconsciously.

"I'll go and get a fork for you," Harry smiled, giving his Omega a kiss on the neck before leaving the room.

"Okay, so what's the big news?" Niall asked, leaning back against the sofa and inspecting his fingernails.

"We're Mated," Louis giggled.

Niall's head snapped up and his hand tightened around Liam's, making the Alpha involuntarily whimper. "What?"

Louis stretched his neck to each side, showing off his Marks with pride.

Niall suddenly burst into tears and stood up, running to Louis and gathering the Omega in his arms. "I'm so happy for you," he said loudly to the Omega, then lowered his voice to whisper conspiratorially into Louis' ear, making sure that it was too low for Alpha hearing, "You love them, right?"

"I do," Louis replied, his breath tickling Niall's ear.

"You got what you wanted."

Louis giggled and nodded, squeezing Niall tight and clinging onto the back of his shirt. "How's your head?"

"I've been through worse. Sure, remember the time it was dark and – "

"– And you walked into the tree. Knocked yourself out cold," Louis laughed. He lifted his head and gave the little stitches a peck.

"What did I miss?" Harry asked coming back into the room. He flopped onto the sofa and grabbed the cake tin, opening it and sticking the fork into the chocolatey goodness, watching the crying, hugging Omegas with a grin. "This is good, Liam," he praised with a nod, taking another bite.