Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Percy

Honestly, the first thing that crossed my mind was whether or not I was going to have a sister. But that would be impossible. If Poseidon had another kid, wouldn't we know about them by now?

My girlfriend, Annabeth, had noticed Leo with the girl first. I had never seen the girl before, but she was kind of pretty (but not anywhere as pretty as Annabeth.) She just had one long braid that swung over her shoulder, and I was positive that I had never seen her before. Leo had showed her his little trick with the fire, and she had then did the strange whirlpool thing in the lake, and she had fainted. We ran over to her.

"What the heck was that?" I demanded furiously. Hazel was dabbing a wet towel on the girl's forehead.

"What's her name?" Annabeth asked, picking up a gun that had fallen at her side.

"Alex." Leo supplied.

"A gun?" it was more of a statement than a question. "This would only kill mortals." Hazel nodded in agreement, examining it more closely.

"She's new right? Has she been claimed yet? Is she a daughter of Poseidon? She must be." I blurt.

"No, she hasn't been claimed, but it's her mother who is on the godly side. It can't be Poseidon. And besides, wouldn't we know if there was another child of the big three?" before I could argue, Chiron came cantering over.

"I feared as much." He said.

"Chiron, is she a child of the big three?" I demand. This was just too weird.

"Oh no, she is much more dangerous and powerful than that."