Chapter 13- I hate it when you're right

It's been two weeks since my parents went away which meant only a week left of freedom! Since Brad never came round yesterday or even bothered to text me back I decided to leave things for today. I text Holly as I hadn't spoke to her in a while.

'Hey girl I miss you, what you up to today? Xx'

'Heyyy I miss you too! And nothing, why? Xx'

'Come over if you want? We neeeeed a catch up! Xx'

'Ooh sounds good! On my way! Xx'

Holly was round in 10 minutes, the perks of having a bestfriend who lived on your road.

'So everything alright?'

'Yeah, you?'

'Jas, it's me. I've known you your whole life so I know when something's wrong ok. Now spill!'

'Well Brad's been ignoring me a lot recently and I don't know why and me and James have become closer but I don't know what Brad's problem is with me' I raced through that as quick as I could.

'Woah woah slow down girl. What do you mean you and James have become closer? You've always been close?'

'Yeah but then the talking slowed down a bit and Brad came into the picture didn't he..'

'Wait what's that got to do with anything??'

'Well you know I used to like James!'

'Alright alright keep your hair on! I don't see what the problem is, you were so happy with Brad? Has something happened?'

I sighed. 'James kissed me last night, only on the cheek ok but it just gave me butterflies and I felt like I did all those months ago and'

'Jas oh babe come here' Holly pulled me in for a hug.

'Holl I don't know what to do, I never planned to fall for Brad because of James and now..'

Yeah but babe you know what James is like.. be careful ok.'

'I know I know but it's not like I wanted to fall for him!'

'I know that, I'm just saying please be careful because I don't want to see you getting hurt'

'You're right, thanks'

'Right, just call Brad right now and get him round here. You don't like James the way you like Brad, it's obvious Brad means way more to you ok. You two are going to sort this out once and for all'

'But Holl I..'

'No buts.'

So I did what she said and gave Brad a call. She was right, I might have a crush on James but I knew I had no chance with him anyway. I needed to get him out of my head and make things right with Brad again.

No answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update before Christmas, I probably won't update for like a week or so but I hope you all have a good Christmas! x