Chapter 41- bye New York

*Brad's POV*

Our 4th day was spent being dragged around shops with Jas and I ended up being the one who carried all the bags.. of course. I actually lost track of how many shops we went into because in the end they all looked the same and they sold the same things. I don't think I'll ever understand the obsession girls have with shopping.

'Can we go home yet?' I whined.

'You actually sound like a 5 year old..'

'No because a 5 year old wouldn't be made to carry all the shopping bags'

'Fine' Jas glared at me. 'One more shop then we'll go back'

'But I'm hungry' I pulled a sad face.

'Well did you want to drag all those bags with you? No. I didn't think so'

She was right. I felt like my arms were about to drop off so I didn't want to carry them into a restaurant, they'd probably need to give us an extra table just for our bags! I told Jas I'd start walking back to the hotel to put the bags down then I'd meet her at the last shop she wanted to go to.

It was, yet again, a dress shop. The walk to and from the hotel was at least 40 minutes and she was still in here trying dresses on!

'Jas?' I whispered in the fitting rooms. I felt awkward because there were no other guys around.

'I'm here! Wait, I want to show you this dress, I just can't-I can't get the zipper up' she said, struggling.

'Which fitting room are you in? I'll help you' she stuck her head out and I went to her.

I walked in and she was stood there in the most beautiful dress ever. It was this light orange dress which seriously complimented her figure. As I was doing the zip up I got a bit, well.. excited shall we say. The urge to rip that dress off her was high, she just looked so wow in it I couldn't help myself. I quickly put my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. As I was pushing up against her, she stopped me.

'Er Brad? What's that?'

'What's what?' I was getting too lost.

'You know what..' She flung her hand back onto my jeans and started feeling around. I then realised what she was talking about and quickly pulled away.

'OH' I awkwardly laughed. 'Oh, erm, I.. I don't really know what to say? But you definitely have to buy that dress, you looked amazing in it' I scanned her whole body in it, this time she was facing me so I saw it from the front.

She looked down to the floor and I could see she was getting embarrassed. I pulled her in for a kiss and whispered to her. 'Let's forget about food and go back to the hotel, I need to get my mind off you in this dress asap'

As if it wasn't bad enough, Jas was being such a tease. After she paid for the dress, she went and changed into it straight away and wore it all the way back to the hotel! I couldn't take it. The worst part is, she knew exactly what she was doing to me and she was loving every second of it.

We got back to the hotel and I was done. I threw her bag on the floor and pushed her up against the wall. We began kissing passionately as my hand was running up and down her side, feeling the outline of her figure in this dress. I was pressing against her when she knew that was her cue to jump and wrap her legs around me. I rested my hands on her bum as I carried her to our bedroom.

'God I love you' I said between breaths.

*Jas' POV*

I fell on the bed and Brad was straddling me. We were kissing as I felt my breathing increase, I started tugging at the bottom of Brad's shirt and he flung it off. I ran my hands down his chest as he left a trail of kisses on my neck downwards. I let my fingers get lost in his curls, slightly tugging at them as he kissed my spot. I heard him moan.