Chapter 28- jealousy turning saints into the sea

I tend to ignore a lot of things that happen to me just to save arguments because most of the time it's better that way. There's no way Brad would cheat on me, I'm positive.

'Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you' I heard Brad singing as he came in.

'Steady on mate' I winked.

'What?' He looked at his phone half zoned out. 'Oh right the song!'

'Yeah.. So hey, what're you doing Tuesday? I was thinking you could come out for dinner with my parents?'

'Aw I'd love to but I'm going to the studio with Con! I would say yes but I don't know what time I'll get back so I don't want to keep you waiting'

'Oh ok, not to worry then' He seemed so confident in his answer, why was my confidence in him going down?

'I'm sorry babe'

'No it's fine, dinner can wait! You just focus on your career alright?'

'This is why I love you' He sat on the bed and pulled me onto him. We shared a few kisses which quickly escalated into a tickle fight. I knew I'd lose.

We just lay there after, my leg over Brad's and my hand intertwined with his. It was all silent, it was cute. Brad turned to me and kissed my forehead.

'You know I'll be here forever, don't you'

'Bradley, it's far too early for the deep chats' I laughed and rested my head on his chest. 'But yes, I know'

'I love you'

'I love you too'

I decided to break the silence with the most awkward question. 'Hey Brad? You'd never do anything to hurt me, right?'

'What? No of course I wouldn't! I can't believe you'd ask me that' He sat up.

'I know you wouldn't, I just want to make sure because of what's happened in the past and all that you know? I mean, you're the one person I trust the most in the world and I just don't want anything to ruin that'

'Jas are you alright? Is something up?'

'No nothing! I just wanted to say it whilst we're still at the beginning of our relationship so then it's not awkward'

'Come here you' He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me tight. 'Nothing and I mean nothing will ever come between us, ever. Ok? I'm not going to be on of those douchebags you've previously been with, I'd never hurt you and you know that'

He buried his head into my neck.

'And you know what the best part about our relationship is? The fact that we can tell eachother everything no matter what because that's what made our friendship so strong. I never want to lose you Jas'

I gulped. It was like he was indirectly guilt tripping me and it felt horrible. I'm such a terrible person, he's been nothing but amazing to me and here I am carrying around this lie.

*bzzzz*

*1 message from James*

'You going to Holly's tonight? We really need to talk xxxxx'

'Who was that?' Brad asked trying to look over my shoulder.

'Oh just James asking if we were going tonight' Luckily my brightness was turned down so he couldn't read anything.

'Tonight?'

'Yeah, to Holly's?'

'Oh! Oh great so he's going tonight too..' I felt Brad hug me tighter.

'Brad, are you ok? I mean you're not still annoyed will all that are you?'

'No but he likes you and now we're going out. I don't know, it's just going to be awkward because some guy is in love with my girlfriend'

'Yeah exactly, YOUR girlfriend. Not his. He knows we're together so nothing will happen, ok?'

I turned to him. 'Promise me you'll be alright with him tonight?'

'For you I will'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii,

I know it's not really a long chapter but I won't be updating for about a week so I wanted to just do a quick update. From now on my chapters will be a bit longer than they've been just because I think they're short compared to other fics..

But yeah, thanks for the votes and comments and dm's! I probably will be casting more people over time as I'm starting to introduce the other boys now so I might need people!

Oh and if you ever have ideas for storylines or whatever then feel free to let me know! Comment or tweet/dm me whenever :)

@ohhthevamps