Chapter 30- Holly's

It was 8 and we decided to walk to Holly's, we were in no rush to get there. I don't know about Jas but I really don't want to go. I just had a bad feeling about tonight. Me and James had put our differences aside but just knowing he likes my girlfriend makes it uncomfortable. Oh well, I guess I couldn't do anything about it.

'Babe are you ready?'

'Yeah bare with, I'm finding it hard to walk in these shows!'

'You girls and your shoes' I sighed.

'Ok cool let's go'

We walked to Holly's as it was only round the corner. We walked to the front door and got welcomes by Holly. I don't know what happened between them but the tension between Jas and Holly was very high, I thought they were best friends?

We went inside and decided to get a drink to calm us both down. I kept looking around for James.

'Here get this down you'

'Brad, will you stop looking so shifty! James might not even come ok and if he does then we'll just be civil with him'

'Yeah I guess you're right, oh by the way are things alright between you and Holly? It seemed awkward earlier?'

'Huh? Oh no we're fine, we just haven't talked much recently so it felt a bit weird'

*Jas' POV*

*1 message from James*

'Are you coming tonight? I'd love to see you xxxxx'

*1 message to James*

'Yeah me and Brad are in the kitchen x'

I put my phone away and had another drink with Brad. As I was taking a sip someone's hands covered my eyes and shouted boo in my ear.

'OH YOU IDIOT YOU MADE ME SPILL MY DRINK ON ME' I turned around to see James, I suddenly went quiet.

'Shit I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to!'

'It's fine'

'So where's Brad?'

'Right her.. Oh.' I turned around and Brad wasn't there, he'd disappeared.

'Well he was here but I don't know where he is now' I looked around but there was just people everywhere. I couldn't see anything.

 'Want a drink before you go looking for him?' James held out a glass for me.

'You make it sound like I need to spend every second with him!'

'Well, yeah?'

'Shut up, I don't need him by my side 24/7 ok'

'Good to hear' James smiled and cheeresed me with his glass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ooh it's getting a bit hot in here isn't it? Want to go outside for a bit?'

'Hmm' I started to feel a bit lightheaded so I took James' hand and he led me outside.

'James?'

'Yeah?'

'I don't, I don't feel so good'

'Fresh air will do you good, come on'

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I felt so sick and I still couldn't find Brad.

'Wh-where's Brad?'

'He's inside, don't worry. Why, don't you want to be alone with me anymore?' I felt him stand closer to me. 'I miss you you know, nothing's the same between us anymore'

I kept trying to get words out but nothing was happening, I don't know what was up with me. I could feel my eyes getting heavier, I wanted to drift off to sleep.

'B-b-Brad?'

'No, it's still me beautiful.'

I can't remember anything after that, the last thing I felt was the warmth of James' body extremely close to mine and he whispered something to me.