Not an update

Helloooooo :)

So firstly I just want to say that I've gotten so much positive feedback on the last chapter especially on the last bit where Brad's giving his reassuring speech. Like I said in the last 'not an update' thing, parts of the story are still based on real life and Jas' imperfections? Yeppp, all me again. Idk I felt like putting that part in because I've only just recently learnt to live with my flaws bc if you don't then how do you expect anyone else to?! :)

You're all perfect.

Secondly, I know I've taken aaaaaages to get into the main storyline and I'm sorry :/ it was my first fic so I didn't really know what I was doing.. I kind of just went with it. But anyway, I've decided that there'll be 100 chapters in Torn (that seems like so many omg) so the story will be moving along more quickly! I've got about 2/3 more big storylines so I hope you guys continue reading until the end! :)

I've started another fic but haven't posted it yet because I'm concentrating on this but yeah, once this is done I might post the other one.. idk, we'll see!

Thanks again for dm's/comments about Torn, I've always had doubts about it but I appreciate all the feedback so thaaaaanks :)

X