Chapter 25- my mind's beat up

I got home, checked the house then went upstairs to get ready. The whole time I was smiling to myself, just being happy at how lucky I felt right now. I had a shower, tidied up my room a little bit and whilst I was waiting for my hair to dry I went on twitter.

'What? How have I gained over 100 followers in one morning?!' I said out loud to myself.

I scrolled down my interactions and saw people replying to the last tweet Brad tagged me in. Most of them were really positive, aw. I felt strange seeing random people being so happy for us, I forgot Brad had fans. Now that sounded weird..

I couldn't be bothered to dress up just to go round to Brad's so I threw on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a vest top and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and I started tidying up a bit as my parents were coming home in 3 days and I probably won't have time on Sunday night.

I went up to see I got a text, it was from Holly. I hadn't talked to her since we argued, I wonder what she had to say.

'Hey Jas, I know me and you haven't talked in a while and I understand it was my fault. You have every right to be mad at me and I get that. I just wanted to say that I'm having a little party tonight and I can't not invite you. I know you probably won't want to come or even reply but you're more than welcome to come because I'd love to have you here xx'

Do I go? I guess I did overreact a bit.. But at least she understands why I did. To be honest, all that's behind me now so I have no reason not to go.

I packed my bag for the weekend, even though if I forgot something I could just walk down the road to get it.

@ohitsjas: last weekend before the parents are back and I'm spending it with my boy, can't wait! @BradleyWillSimpson <3

Alright, I admit that was a bit soppy but hey, he did it first ok.

Brad opened the door and just stared at me.

'What? You've seen me looking worse than this so what's the matter?'

'No I just no, wow, I mean.. How do you still look good in trackies and messy hair? I look like an 11 year old chav'

'Oh shut up you, I look a mess because this is my can't be bothered look and aww babe don't worry, you'll always look 11 years old but never a chav' I giggled and messed up his hair.

'Whatever. I like this look on you' Brad had a cheeky smile on his face.

'So anyway, Holly invited us to a party tonight. We don't have to go if you don't want to, I'm sure she won't mind'

'No let's go! It'll be fun! And besides, I'll get to show off my new girl'

'I'm not a bloody trophy Brad!'

'No I know you're not! I get to walk in with the most beautiful girl and let everyone know that she's mine' He smiled and put his arms around me.

'Oh you big old softy you' I kissed him then went upstairs to put my bags away.

'Wait why are you going into the spare room?' Brad sounded confused.

'Well where else do you expect me to sleep? In the bath tub?'

'Oh.. No I just thought.. Well I thought you were going to sleep in my room..'

'What, with you?'

'Well.. Well yeah..'

'Look, Brad.. I don't want to rush into anything.. Especially not that..'

Thoughts of James came rushing back, I didn't want to think of sleeping with Brad especially not so soon. I hope I haven't made things awkward.. I mean yeah he's boyfriend but I don't want our relationship to just be based on that. I know it's a lot more than that but still.