Chapter 1- Jared Padalecki

Jareds POV
Me and Jensen were doing the Vegas Comic Con. It all went smooth. It was now time to answer the fans questions. A little girl was first out. She looked like she was six. "My question is what is your favourite character in Supernatural?" Jensen answered first. "Dean, definitely Dean." The whole crowd laughed. "Jared?" "Ah yes, there are a lot great characters but if I had to choose one I would choose Jo." "Good choice, J. Have I ever told you about the time I was on days of our lives?"

And Jensen went on with his story but I didn't hear anything because I could only look at this beautiful women. "J, you with us?" "Eh yea." It was time for the beautiful women to ask a question. "When supernatural ends..." "WHOA WHOA." Jensen interrupted. "Jens, let her speak." "When supernatural ends what will you do then?" "I think I will convince the writers to never stop producing Supernatural. What about you Jens?" "I would right there next to you and maybe scare som producers in the meantime." The crowd laughed. This went on an hour maybe two more before it ended.

Me and Jensen where behind the stage when he came up behind me and said. "Go talk to her, you deserve someone as beautiful as her after what Gen did." He said with almost disgust in his voice. You see my wife sorry ex-wife Genevieve cheated on me and then left me and took my kids with her. "Yea you're right."

Yours POV
"HEY! You there!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see Jared Padalecki run towards me. He was now standing in front of me. "I- I um wondered if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" You exhaled, throwing your hair back. "You don't even know my name." "Well then we'll make this the normal way."

He extended his hand towards me. "Hi. My name is Jared what's yours?"
I took it an shook it before letting go and saying. "Nice to meet you Jared, My name is (Y/N)."

And it went great from there.

A/N
Hello! It was some time since I wrote a new book. This is a bit different than my other books but I hope you'll enjoy this as much as you enjoy them. This is just one I came up with to start the book with but if you want one it's just to ask. Requests are OPEN! Bye my lovely little doves💙🐦