Chapter 8 - Steve McGarrett

A/N
Hello! I said that I wouldn't continue this book UNLESS I got a request. Wich i got from Koolkels2015 thank you very much! She wanted Steve and gave me the chance to come up with the plot so here it goes.
Storyline: Reader meets the five- o team in a rather surprising way.
Warnings: slight smut
-------------------------------------------------------
Yours POV
Me and Steve were sitting on the couch watching some movie. I wasn't really paying attention. "Hey babe?" Steve said as he kissed the top of my head. "Yeah?" I said looking up at him. "Do you want to go to bed? You look a bit tired." I turned so that my body was facing him. "I have something more fun I want to do." I said whispering in his ear. "Oh yeah?" He asked. I just kissed him. His tongue licked my lip asking for permission. I granted him that. Soon my shirt was lying on the floor and Steve's shirt was open. He lifted me towards the desk and put me down. Before he could continue the door flew open and a blond haired man stormed through the door.
Danny's POV
"Hey Steve, we got a case-" My sentence slowly died as I saw what was going on in front of me. A girl was sitting on the desk, shirtless, and Steve stood in front of her with his shirt almost of. "I'll wait outside." I turned on my heals and walked out to Chin and Kono. "He's not coming?" Chin asked. "Oh he is." I said while grinning like an idiot. A few minutes later Steve and a girl came walking out the door. He followed mystery girl to her car and kissed her.
Steve's POV
I walked out the door with Y/N and to her car. "I'm sorry that Danny destroyed this." I said while kissing her. She chuckled. "It's fine, now go duty calls." She said as she got in her car. I walked towards Danny and the rest of the team. "Couldn't have called?" I asked as we got in the car. Chin and Kono was riding with us because their cars where shot up in a previous case. "Hey boss?" Kono asked. "Yeah?" "You're gonna tell us who that girl was?" A smile grew on my face. "She's just a girl." Danny huffed. "What? She's like a hook up?" I frowned. "No, no she's my-" "My what?" Chin asked. "My girlfriend." I said smiling. "What's her name?" Danny asked. "Her name is Y/N and she's a lawyer." "So you love her boss? I mean like you loved Catherine?" "Yeah I think I do" I said smiling.

A/N
Hello! I hope this is something good Koolkels2015 ! I hope you like it. And it's just to send in requests if u want something more special. Luv u💕😘❤