Chapter 17 - Chin Ho Kelly

A/N
Hello! I got a request! And this time it is not Steve! Hope you will like this chapter!
The request: Choi Tzuyu and Chin Ho Kelly were childhood best friends and she's a hacker. They haven't seen each other in a long time. The 5-0 team needs help and Chin asks her.
-------------------------------------------------------
Chin's POV
"Kono, how's it going with the computer?" Steve asked. She sighed with frustration. "I can't get in." She said. "If we can't get in then we can't tie him to the murders." Steve said. That got me thinking of Choi. We where best friends from kindergarten til we graduated. "I think I know someone who can get into the computer." I said as everyone turned to look at me. "Who?" Steve asked with eyebrows raised. "A girl I have know since kindergarten." That got Kono's attention. She walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "Choi, right?" She asked with a smile? I nodded. "Who?" Steve asked again, more demanding. "Just wait, I'll go get her. She doesn't like the government that much." In fact she hacked in to it. I thought while walking out the door and to his car.
Choi's POV
I was doing some hacking on my computer when there was a knock on my door. I'm not really the type that has friends and I might be on a most wanted list somewhere so I grabbed my gun and opened the door slowly, gun raised. "Whoa whoa, I come in peace." A voice said. A voice I would recognise anywhere. I lowered my gun and opened the door more. "Chin!" I said crushing him in my bear hug. He chuckled and put his arms around me and we just stood like that for a while, taking in each other scents. When we let go I walked back into my apartment and Chin followed. "So." I started. "What brings you here?" I finished. "You know I'm a cop now." I turned around slowly. "Really? Last I heard you were kicked out of the force and became a mall cop?" I said with a little grin. "Yeah yeah, well I need your help." I froze. "You know I don't work for the government, Chin Ho." I only called him that when I wasn't pleased. "C'mon, please we really need you're help." He said while taking my hands. I couldn't help but feel a little spark. And yes even though this may be irrelevant, i am freaking out on the inside. My high school crush, that I still haven't got over, is holding my hands! I sighed. "Fine, but I'm only doing this because you asked so politely." And because I'm in love with you. I thought. That's how we ended up outside a glass door with three people on the other side. "It will go fine, Chi." I smiled. Chi. That is what he used to call me back in the day. He opened the door for us to walk through. "If something happens while I'm here, I'm seriously gonna punch you to death." I hissed quite enough for only Chin to hear. I turned around to be met with a face that I haven't seen in forever. "Kono!"
Chin's POV
As Kono and Chou hugged I went to stand next to Steve and Danny. "Choi." I said and she turned around and walked the three steps over to us. "Choi Tzuyu, meet -" "Commander Steven J McGarrett and Detective Daniel Williams from New Jersey." She cut me of. Danny and Steve looked at each other before Steve spoke up. "How did you do that?" He asked. "I hacked in to the police records on the way here, only took me like 3 seconds." I chuckled and shook my head. "Isn't that like, illegal?" Danny asked. "Look do you want my help or not? Because i can walk out of that door and you'll never find me again." She said. Steve handed her the computer. She did her thing and not even ten seconds later she was done. "I'm in." She said. Steve and Danny looked at each other with disbelief written all over their faces. While they were going over the new information I pulled Choi aside. "I know that we haven't spoken in like 8 years but I really don't want to loose touch with you." I said looking straight in to her eyes. "I don't want to loose touch with you either." She said with a soft smile. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go and eat dinner with me sometime?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck. "I would love that." She said with a little smile.

A/N
Hello guys! First time I write for Chin! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have good day or night wherever you are!💋🎈