Chapter 12 - Leroy Jethro Gibbs

A/N
Hello again! It's been awhile but I decided that I needed a break from writing and promised my self that when this book reached 700 I was gonna write again. Right now are we at 734. And I couldn't be more happy. To be honest, I thought that nobody would want to read my books any more after what I did. I thought that everyone would hate me. But I hope you'll like this since it's a bit different. In this the reader is Leroy's daughter. Thank you so much for all the support on all my books!
-------------------------------------------------------
Yours POV
I walked out of the elevator at my dads workplace. NCIS, stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. My dad works here with his team, Tim McGee, Ziva David and Tony Dinozzo. My dad is the boss. I continue to walk towards his work area only to find that dad isn't there. "Can I help you?" I turned around to see Tony. "I don't think you can, agent Dinozzo." His eyebrows raised in surprise when I said his name. "Y/N!" I heard someone call out behind me, I turned around to be met with my dads face.
Gibbs's POV
I walked out of the Directors office to tell her that I needed to take some time off during the morning. I went down the stairs as I saw my daughters Y/H/C hair. "Y/N!" She turned around and jumped straight into my arms, giving me a bone crushing hug. I chuckled. "Good morning to you too." I said as the time was 08:41. She had a dentist appointment at 10:00 to see if she could get her braces, so she came here early. I got a call about a dead marine so I called Ducky up to watched Y/N as I went to the crime scene. "Dad?"
The teams POV (Tony Tim and Ziva.)
"Dad?" We all looked at each other as she called boss 'Dad'. Didn't his wife and daughter die in a car crash? "Yeah sweetie?" He answered. Before she could open her mouth to say something Ducky came out from the elevator. She hugged him like they hadn't seen each other in forever. "Good to see you kiddo." He chuckled. As we left them to go to the crime scene we all felt that we needed to ask him. "Boss?" "Yeah, McGee?" He started the car. "Who was that girl back there?" He chuckled a bit. "If it wasn't obvious, she is my daughter."
Gibbs's POV
We had just finished the case of the dead marine. Y/N had gotten her braces and the world was still spinning. The rest of the team were up filing their rapports as i walked down to Ducky to get Y/N. I walked in to the morgue to find Y/N and Ducky playing chess. "Ah, you beat me again, kiddo." Ducky said as he faked being upset. "If it is to any comfort Ducky, she wins over me as well." She turned around with the biggest smile on her face.
Yours POV
I turned around with a big smile and jumped straight in to his arms. "Are you ready to go home, kiddo?" My dad asked me. "Yeah, im exhausted." I said as my dad chuckled. "Well I guess winning over Ducky at chess does that to you." We were all laughing as we walked out of the building and towards our cars so that we could get home and sleep in our own beds.

A/N
Hello again! Lovely to see that you've read this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I apologise for that this chapter isn't the best. Requests are still open in case someone wants to send one in..? Love u all!🎉💕