Chapter 38 - Alvin Olinsky (C.P.D)

Hello! I got this request that I will wrote now. Okay bad start but thanks ThatSassyKillJoy for this wonderful request and this being my first Chicago P.D. Story! Anyway, here's the request: Alvin and you go on your 7th anniversary date and it all goes wrong when Alvin gets called in to work and you have to come with him.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Y O U
For our 7th anniversary, Alvin and I mostly watched movies and cuddled in bed the whole day. But for dinner he took me out to this really fancy restaurant. I was wearing a black, off-shoulders dress, while Alvin was wearing a black suit with a navy blue tie. (Pics below)

We had finished our meals a while ago and now we were just sitting and talking about everything

We had finished our meals a while ago and now we were just sitting and talking about everything. I grabbed his hand over the table. "Thank you, for this day and everything else. I love you." He smiled sweetly against me before responding. "I love you too, sweetheart." We continued talking until his phone rang.
"Olinsky. I'll be right there." He hung up. "I'm sorry Hun, but work calls." I chuckled lightly. "Don't it always?" We both stood up and went to the car and began our ride to the precinct.
H A L S T E A D
"Where is Alvin?!" Voight practically shouted. "Right here, Hank." Said a voice. Except it wasn't Alvin's voice. It was a women's voice. We all turned our heads toward the stairs and I saw Alvin standing there in a suit and next to him was women with Y/H/C hair and a black dress. "Y/N!" Voight suddenly exclaimed. "I haven't seen you in a while." The girl, which name is Y/N, chuckled lightly and walked over to hug Voight. "What's it been? A year or so?" Voight asked. "Yeah, I think so. Been really busy you know." She smiled sweetly as Alvin came back in different clothes and went over to his desk and took out his gun. "So, what's so important that you had to steal my husband away from me on our anniversary, Hank?"
A L V I N
"So, what's so important that you had to steal my husband away from me on our anniversary, Hank?" Y/N asked. I walked to her and laid my arm on her waist. "Yeah, Hank. What's so important?" Hank then did something that is really rare for Hank Voight. He smiled a bit sadly. "Oh, right! It's your anniversary today! 6 years right...?" I felt Y/N smile and shake her head beside me. "7 years." "Congratulations, im sorry Y/N, but I'm gonna have to steal your husband for awhile. We got a dead cop." I stiffened up at those words and I could feel Y/N rub my back in a comforting way. "It's okay, I've had him for almost the whole day so you can have him. Just make sure he gets home safe, okay?" I smiled as I watched my wife talk to my best friend. Totally unaware of the stares behind me. "Yes, Ma'am." She then turned towards me. "Good luck out there and come home in one piece, okay?" She asked and I nodded. She kissed me and went to the car to go home. "So where's the crime scene?" I asked as me and Hank started walking towards his car, seeing as Y/N took mine home. As I listened to Hank's answer I could hear the whispers in the background.
"Did you know that he had a wife?"
"No! I didn't even know he was married!"
"And 7 years!"
"He did a good choice, I mean she's hot!"
Followed by a bunch of smacks which I guess was everyone smacking Kevin.
"Don't say that!"

A/N
Hi guys! I hope that you're all having a good day and if not I hope that this can maybe get you on a little bit of a better mood. Remember that I love you all! Bye!💋🍉❤️