Chapter 109 - Evan "Buck" Buckley

Hello! This was requested by MK-Senpai
The request: something that you can think of with Buck from "9-1-1"
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                                       Y O U
You balanced the tray of cookies that you were holding as you looked down at your phone to double check that you were at the right fire station where your boyfriend, Buck, worked. One of the other firefighters, Chimney if you remembered correctly, had just returned to full duty after getting a rebar through his head. You shuddered at the picture that popped up in your head. You entered the firehouse to see that the welcome back party was already in full swing and you were sure you looked out of place. "Can I help you?" You turned around to be met with a guy that looked like he was Captain Nash. Buck had shown you loads of pictures. "I'm here for the party, Buck invited me." You said and he smiled and was just about to say something else when you heard Buck call out for you. "You came." He said after quickly pecking your lips. "Yeah, I said I was coming this morning remember?" I shook my head at the fact that he already had forgotten that. "Bobby, Hen, Chimney, Eddie. Meet my girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N. " Buck started introducing you and that's when you realized the whole team had joined you. "Y/N meet the team." You shook hands with everyone and told them that it was nice meeting them. In the end Hen and Eddie stole you away from Buck to hear all about how you started dating.

                                        B U C K
I sat on a chair with Y/N in my lap as the party had started heading towards it's end. "Thank you for inviting me." Y/N said and pressed a quick kiss to my forehead. "Of course, baby. I felt like we were getting serious, I mean we've moved in together, so I wanted you to meet my family." I said shyly. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied and kissed her. "Oi! Lovebirds will you help clean up?" Chimney called out and we broke apart. "Yeah yeah." I said and Y/N jumped off my lap and went down the stairs to help with me following.

A/N:
I hope that you liked this one and have a great day! 🥰