Chapter 9 - Steve McGarrett part 2

A/N
Hello again! It's a Steve imagine again. This is a part 2 of the previous request.
Koolkels2015 wanted it so hope you like it!
Request: Steve gets home from work and bring Danny to meet the reader.
-------------------------------------------------------
Steve's POV
We had just closed the case and now I'm doing the paperwork in my office. Danny walks in as I'm almost finished. "Hey Steve?" I look up at him. "Yeah?" I ask tired. I just want to get home to Y/N and cuddle with her in bed. "Can I meet her? Like say hi and so?" I looked confused. "Meet who?" He threw his hands up in the air. "Y/N!" Right. "I will have to call her but I guess you can come over and meet her now." "Okay you do that and I will be waiting in the car." He said as he walked out.
I pulled out my phone and called Y/N.
"Hello?" Her sweet voice came over the line almost angelic. "Hey babe." I could hear her write in the background. "What's up?." "Danny wants to meet you." I heard her chuckle a bit. "You mean the blond haired man who barged in yesterday?" I smirked at the memory. "Yeah him. He's waiting right now so should we say my house dinner?" "Yeah, i'm already at your house, see you soon. Love u!" "Love you too!" I hung up and walked towards Danny. "Lets go!"
Yours POV
I took on a dress and a pair of flats as I was done cooking the dinner for us three. I heard the door open and I walked down the stairs to be met by Steve and a man I guess was Danny. I walked up to Steve who kissed me. I extended my hands towards Danny. "Hi, you must be Danny, I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you." He shook my hand an d smiled. "It's nice to meet you to." We all walked to the kitchen and sat down. "So Y/N," Danny started. "Yes?" I asked while putting the salad on the table. "Steve tells me you're a lawyer?" And from there the night was amazing.

A/N
Hello! I hope you like this Koolkels2015 I hope everyone else enjoy this too. Requests are still open and always will be. At least for now. 😉