Chapter 118 - G Callen (brother)

Hello! This was requested by Thomas2921 thank you very much!
⚠️ This one shot kinda contains spoilers for mostly season 8 episode 2 of NCIS: Los Angeles so if you're planning to watch that episode and don't wanna risk getting spoiled, please don't read this one.

The request: As the team is leaving to Syria to capture a high value target Callen tells you, his little sister, that you can't come with them. Despite his best efforts to keep you on American soil you sneak on to the helicopter that's taking them to Syria without your brother knowing. But since nothing ever goes according to plan everything goes wrong and you become severely injured. Do you survive? Read to find out.

(Y/N/N = Your nickname) (Sorry for all time skips and so but I didn't want to write the part where they for an example run in to trouble since I didn't want this to be super long, also, I have no idea like which airport they used when they flew to Syria but to make this story easier to write the helicopter will take off from the OSP, please don't come at me, also I have no clue how a helicopter looks inside and google didn't really help, so sorry for any wrong information)  (I'm not a medical professional so don't trust my medical information in this)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
C A L L E N
"No. That's my final answer." I sighed and looked at my little sister who was standing across from me. "Why not?!" She said and threw her hands up in the air before she continued, "I get that you want to keep me safe, G, I do, but you can't keep deciding what I'm allowed to do or not." She said in a frustrated voice. "Well, since I'm older than you Y/N/N and I'm the senior agent, I can tell you what to do." I said with a serious face, I wasn't going to let practically my only blood family member to go on a mission this dangerous. I can't do it knowing I might be responsible for her death.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before she started talking again. I expected her to keep arguing with me but what she said instead surprised me. "Fine, but just know that I'm gonna be pissed at you for a really long time." She said and walked past me, hitting me in the arm, hard, and then walked towards the gym. "That hurt!" I called out but in reality I didn't even really feel it. "It was meant to, stupid!" She called out and I could see a small smile on her lips before her face quickly got serious again which means she's not that mad at me as she says.

I walked back towards the area where all out desks were and both Kensi's and Sam's heads shot up to give me knowing eyes. Instead of answering their silent question I looked at Deeks' desk and asked, "Where's Deeks? We're leaving soon and he can't be late." Kensi snorted and looked at Sam. "Yo, what was the Callen siblings arguing about this fine day then?" Sam said and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him. "We didn't argue." I said. "We just had a disagreement." Sam let out a small laugh as Kensi shook her head slightly. "Seriously? We could hear you screaming all the way here." She muttered. "Well then that settles it, if you heard us all the way here then you know what we were arguing about. Now I'm gonna go and double check my packing so that I'm good to go." With that I left my desk and went towards the locker areas.

                                        Y O U
After walking away from Callen I started to walk towards the gym knowing that he's gonna think that I'm gonna box away the anger and frustration but in reality I walk towards the lockers and quickly grab a bag from my locker and hurry out of there before I run into anyone and made my way towards where the helicopter was. The pilot was a friend of mine who let me sneak on the helicopter as favor. I sat in the back and tried to hide away from the rest of the seats so that my brother or the others wouldn't see me until the helicopter had taken off.

I waited for about 15 minutes until I heard the rest of the team outside the helicopter and soon enough they were getting on. I held my breath, praying that I wouldn't get caught. In hindsight this might have been a bad idea but there's no going back now. Surprising enough they didn't see me and the pilot announced that we were taking off. I waited til we had flown almost all the way, so that we didn't have enough time to turn back, before making my presence known.