Chapter 115 - Angus MacGyver

Hi! This was requested by AryannaFlowers thank you very much!
The request: you and Mac are dating and even though there's always a seat for you, you always end up sitting on Mac's lap.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
           At Mac and yours house
Y O U
After a tough case you and the team always liked to relax at yours and Mac's house and just drink some beers. There was a knock on the door and you opened it to reveal the whole team. Riley gave you a hug as the rest made their way towards the kitchen to get a beer and then go and sit by the fireplace. You took your own beer and gave Mac a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his hand and making your own way towards the fireplace. Since you weren't that many people and the fireplace were quite big there were many spots left for both you and Mac to sit without being in anyone's personal space. All this space and as soon as Mac sat down he used the hand that was holding yours to pull you down in his lap. "Aw, c'mon guys. There's plenty of space, you could've literally sit on opposite sides." Bozer said, or more complained. "It's more comfortable though." You said as Mac said, "You're just jealous that you don't have someone to sit in your lap." Bozer looked at Riley with suggestive eyes and she shook her head. "I'm not sitting on your lap til the day I die, Boze."

At the Phoenix Foundation, location unknown                        
                             M A C G Y V E R 
Matty were standing in front of us all, ready to begin the briefing as we all walked in. The door shut close and  the windows were frosted which meant that it was sensitive information, need to know only. I sat down in one of the chairs that were placed on the side of the table and started to fiddle with a paper clip when I saw Y/N come in to the room and without thinking about it my arms moved so that she could sit down, in my lap. She sat down and I put my arms under hers and continued to fiddle with my paperclip. "Seriously?" I heard Jack whisper to Riley and behind us and I knew that he was just joking. "Oh shut up, they're in love." She said and I could imagine her rolling her eyes. Matty looked at us and slightly shook her head. "I don't understand you people, I don't think that I've ever seen Y/N sit somewhere else than on your lap, Mac. But as long as you focus I'm not gonna say anything." She said with a small smile that one upon a time were rare but now started to become more frequent. I just shrugged and placed the paperclip in the shape of a heart on the table, ready to listen to Matty.

On the Phoenix Foundation jet, flying home
                                      J A C K
I were sitting in my own seat looking out of the window as I could see Los Angeles come closer and closer. I looked to see that Riley was still sleeping in the chair in front of me and on the sofa to my right I could see Bozer reading a book. I stood up slowly, stretching my legs and turned around to get a cup of coffee when I saw them. Mac and Y/N were curled up on one chair, Y/N in Mac's lap like usual. They were both sleeping and Y/N kinda looked like a koala. She had her arms around Mac's waist and her head was laying on his shoulder. Mac's arms were around Y/N's waist, in a protective hold to make sure that she wasn't going to fall off. I can't imagine that being comfortable. I walked by carefully and got my coffee before walking back to my seat with a small smile on my face, happy that they felt safe with each other. Ah, too be young and in love.

A/N:
Hi! I hope that you like this one, I didn't really know exactly how to write this but then I decided to show three moments in their life. Have a good day! 🥰🌻