Chapter 14 - Jensen Ackles

A/N PLEASE READ!!
I don't want to nag or anything but please send in a request, it can be anyone and can be about anything. This whole idea involves you sending in requests. So please. I can't continue writing them with my own ideas, I need some requests!! Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter and that you will have a lovely morning/day/night wherever you are!
-------------------------------------------------------
Jensen's POV
"So guys, we will have another guest star in a few episodes and if the fan likes her then will we keep her." Rob said to all of us. Another guest star. We have had like thousands of guest stars on this show and no one fits in this show. "What exactly is the role this girl is gonna play?" Jared asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. "She is gonna play a nephilim called Thea and a friend to Cas, she is also gonna help you guys out on a case." There was a knock on the door and Rob stood up. "That must be her!" He said very energetic. He went up to the door and opened it. The girl that walked in, if I must say was very beautiful. She had Y/H/C and Y/E/C. "Everyone this is Y/N L/N, and she will be playing the role of Thea." She smiled and waved a little shy wave. We all said our hellos and then we needed to get into our clothes and get our make up done. While walking towards the make up trailer I noticed Y/N standing against a wall looking like she was lost.
Yours POV
"You must be lost." I heard a deep voice say next to me. I turned around to be met by Jensen Ackles. "Um yeah.."  I laughed nervously. "Well then, I'll show you." He said as he took my hand and led me to my trailer. I swear I felt sparks as he grabbed my hand. We were now standing outside of my trailer door. "So um I was wondering.." he started and scratched the back of his head. "I was wondering if you wanted to go and have dinner later on?" He said. I smiled a little. "Of course."
And from there on it went great.

A/N
Hope you like this chapter! It might not be very good but it is something!