Chapter 7 - Jennifer Jareau

Yours POV
I'm so excited!! I'm gonna meet my sister for the first time in forever! Okay maybe not forever, but I haven't seen her in like 2 years. I took the elevator in the FBI building to get to the BAU team. When I walked in I saw two boys and one girl sitting there. "Um excuse me?" They all snapped their heads towards me. "Can I help you?" The women asked. "I'm looking for a Jennifer Jareau?" Before she could answer I heard a little squeal behind me. I turned around to be met by my sisters face.
Jennifer's POV
"I'm looking for a Jennifer Jareau?" I heard someone ask. I rounded the corner to be met by a person i would recognise any where. I squealed before I even could help it. She turned around and she had grown so much. "Y/N!!!" I hugged her and we almost went down to the floor if it hadn't been a wall behind us. "Can't... Breathe.." "Oh, sorry!" I said while letting the hug go. I laid my arm over her shoulders to prevent her from disappearing again. "Um, JJ? Are you gonna introduce your little friend here?" Derek asked. "Oh yeah! Sorry, everyone this is Y/N Jareau my little sister." "It's nice to se you again Y/N." "Indeed." Was heard behind us. We turned around to see Hotch and Rossi behind us.
Yours POV
"Dave! Aaron!" I hugged both of them while Rossi chuckled slightly. "I haven't seen you in like 4 years Y/N! What are you doing here?" Before I could answer someone else speaks up. "Excuse me but we have a case." I turned around to be met by the one and only Penelope Garcia. "Oh my god." I said slowly as I walked out from my hiding space. "Y/N!!" We hugged for what felt like forever. "Sis." I let go of Garcia and turned around. "Yeah?" "We need to go so is there somewhere I can drop you off?" She looked a little sad saying that since I just got here. Garcia seemed to notice to. "She could stay with me. I mean all I do is sit with my computer all day. I could use the company?" She smiled sweetly. "Really? Thanks so much Garcia!" She yelled while running towards the elevator. Garcia put her arm on my shoulders and led me to her den. "We are gonna have so much fun."

A/N
Hello! I'm not dead. Yet. I'm sorry that this chapter probably suck but I have like zero ideas right now. Request is still open if you have some idea! Bye my little doves!🐦💙