Chapter 19 - Angus MacGyver

A/N
Hi! I got a request again! And this time it's about someone that I haven't written about before! Thank you mapocalyth for this lovely request!
Eleanor Griffin and Angus MacGyver are dating, but she doesn't know that he works for the Phoenix Foundation. And he doesn't know that she works for SATT (Special Authority Tactic Team). But one day when they are both chasing a suspect, Jack Randall, they end up meeting one and another in the field.
Well this became my long! 1613 words! I'm sorry that it turned out long, I just can't stop when I have and idea! Hope you enjoy reading!
-------------------------------------------------------
MacGyver's POV
"What are you staring at?" Ellie asked with that beautiful smile. "You." I said with a little grin. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She turned around and gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying, "Eat. Now." I sat down at the table and started eating just as my phone buzzed. I took it up and read the text.
From Jack:Got a case, get your skinny ass to the Foundation now.
I chuckled a bit which got Eleanor to raise her eyebrows. "What's so funny, Angus? You cheating on me now?" She asked dead serious. "What? N-No why would yo-" That's when she burst out laughing. "I know you're not cheating on me, Mac. You can't get anything better than this." She said as she spun around to show off her body. "Damn right." I said and kissed her once again. "I need to go to work, babe, but I'll see you later. Dinner?" I said, halfway out of the door. She smiled. God just one look at that smile could kill anyone. "Of course. Now go and be smart." I kissed her on the forehead and got in my car. I walked in at the Foundation with a big smile. Jack and Riley came up on each side off me. "So, who's the lucky lady?" Jack asked in his southern accent. "No one special." I said while my smile got even more bigger. "Yeah right." I heard Riley scoff next to me. "Just know that when this 'no one' finds out that you have been hiding from her that you work for a secret agency all hell will break loose." He said before our briefing started. A picture of a guy with a beard and a worn out face came up on the screen.  "Jack Randall." Maddie started. "He's dealing with guns and chemical weapons. He's been on the CIA's and FBI's watch list for years. He has just resurfaced and they want our help catching him." She pulled up a video where we could see him giving some guy a container. But what caught my eye was a girl in the background who kinda looked like El. That got me thinking, what was she doing right now. Little did I know that she was getting the same briefing right now.
Eleanor's POV
"I want this guy off the streets Griffin, like yesterday!" My boss screamed at me. "Yes sir." I said and walked over to my team. "Okay, this is how we are gonna do this. "Andrews, you and Shay cover the exists." I said to two of my best agents. "Yes, Ma'am." Andrews said while Shay just nodded. "Argent, you and Johnson cover the sides." I said pointing to blueprints. "Yes Ma'am." That said at the same time. "Lets go!" With that we were all on our way. We arrived in no time. "Cover your posts." I said over the com. They all went were they was supposed to and I went in through the front door. "Jack Randall, SATT!" I said and kicked the door open. I walked in and cleared the first floor. I walked up the stairs and saw a guy in the hallway. Holding a gun. "Drop your gun!" I said.
Jack's POV
"Drop your gun!" I heard a female voice behind me. I turned around to see a girl with her gun pointed at me. I saw a flash of metal on her hip and looked down. Damn, a badge. Okay, what could she be? FBI? CIA? "Drop your gun, or I will drop you!" She said and she was dead serious. "Calm down lady, if you don't drop your gun I will blow your little pretty head off." I said as I heard Mac walk up behind me. "Jack, what's going on?" I looked at the girl, not daring to take my eyes of her and her gun. Recognition flashed through her eyes as she lowers her gun ever so slightly. "Mac?" She asked as four people walked up behind her, guns raised.
Eleanor's POV
"Randall isn't here, Ma'am." I heard Shay say next to me. "Do you want us to arrest these people, Ma'am?" Andrews asked. "Riley, contact Maddie, now!" I heard the one called 'Jack' say. "Get their weapons and bring them back to OPS and set them in different cells. Argent and Johnson, find this Riley they are talking about. Now!" I said as I turned on my heels and started walking away. "El!" I head him call. "You know her?" Jack said. He seemed to ignore him. "Please, just let me explain." I turned around and saw the man that I loved so much. The man that had betrayed me. "You can explain yourself to me when your sitting in a cell with your friends." I said and walked out.
MacGyver's POV
We got put in a car as Riley was pushed in next to Jack. "Did you get ahold of Maddie?" I asked. "Yeah. Didn't get a chance to say that much as those two almost threw the door of its hinges. Man they are strong." She said as the car started. "Mac, do you know that girl back there?" Jack asked in a hushed voice. "What?" Riley hissed. "You know that 'no one' I told you about this morning?" Jack's eyes widened. "It's her!" He said loud. Too loud. One of the guys in the front turned around with his gun trained on Jack just as the car came to a stop. "Shut the fuck up or I will paint your friends faces with your brain." He said and turned back and walked out of the door. I was now sitting in a interview room with El in front of me.
Eleanor's POV
I stared at the man in front of me. The man that I thought I knew. "So Angus, want to tell me what you were doing at a gun dealers house? With guns?" I asked hoping this was just a dream. "Look El,-" "Its agent Griffin to you." I cut him off. "Agent Griffin, it's not what you think. I'm not a criminal. I work for the government at a secret organisation called The Phoenix Foundation." I scoffed. "Never heard off." He looked at me, straight in my eyes. "Yeah, well you never told me that you worked for-?" "SATT." I said. "Never heard off." I opened my mouth but was interrupted by a know on the door. "What?" I asked. The door opened and Shay stuck her head in. "Chief wants to see you." She said. I looked at Mac and said, "I'll be right back." I walked out and went to the chiefs office. "You wanted to see me, Chief?" I asked when I shut the door behind me. "This is Maddie, and old friend of mine." He said gesturing to the big screen at the wall. "Ma'am." "I was notified that you have three of my agents." She looked right at me. Huh, they were telling the truth. "No offence, Ma'am but they interfered in my investigation and threatened to, and I quote: "blow your pretty little head off."  She brought her hand up to the bridge of her nose and sighed. "That would be Jack." I smiled a little. "But I will let them go if they stay out of my crime scene. And I'm terribly sorry for the trouble we caused." I said with a little grin and walked out. I saw my team sit and chatting a few yards in front of me. "Johnson!" I shouted. He gulped and walked towards me. Apparently they are afraid of me. "Go and release Jack and Riley." He seemed to relax a bit. "Yes, Ma'am." He said and walked away. I walked in to the room where Mac was and unlocked his cuffs.
MacGyver's POV
I looked questioning at El when she unlocked my cuffs. "Your story turned out to be true and I'm sorry that I didn't believe you and that I didn't tell you that I work for SATT, but it's kinda classified." I chuckled and pulled her in to a hug. "It's okay." I said as I pressed a kiss to her lips. We walked out off the room hand in hand. "Mac!" I heard Riley call out behind us. We turned around and I put my arm around El's neck. They walked up to us. "Guys, this is Eleanor Griffin. Second in command at SATT and my girlfriend." I said with a smile. They looked at us a little while until Riley stretched her hand out to El. "Hi, my name is Riley and this big idiot is Jack." She said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Eleanor but you can call me El or Ellie." She said with a smile. I pressed a kiss to her forehead as I thought that they would get along great.

A/N
Yay! Finally done! I hope you will like this chapter mapocalyth and I'm sorry that it turned out long!