Chapter 32 - Scott Caan

A/N
Hi! I got another request, well technically four but I can't write them all at the same time. This one is from robertsaaverielle thank you very much.
The request: Scott and the reader works on Hawaii five - O together and one day, when their shooting a scene, or at least that is what the reader thinks, Scott proposes.
-------------------------------------------------------
                                   Y O U
Working as an actress was fun but it could also be stressful, especially when you're one of the main character in a major hit show. That show being Hawaii five-O and you absolutely loved it. You played Kate Oswald and you were one of the detectives in the task force. You also played Chin Ho Kelly's love interest, which was quite hard since you dated Scott Caan, the actor who played Danny Williams. You were seated in a couch, under Scott's arm and head on his chest as the director called you and Scott to film a scene. You quickly read through the script once again and walked off to where you was gonna film. In Five-O HQ. You took your place, facing Scott as the director called action.
The scene and the proposal
"Danny? What's going on? You're really scaring me." You/ Kate said. Scott/Danny took my hands and held them tight. "Kate, I know that you're with Chin but I need to say this. I need to let you know how I feel for you." He let go of my hand and took something out of his back pocket. I could see Alex and the rest of the cast standing behind the camera in the corner of my eye. Weird, they aren't usually here if their not in the scene. I laid all my focus on Scott and something finally clicked in my mind as he went down on one knee and opened a box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
                               D A N N Y
I watched as it clicked for her and her hands flew to her mouth and I could see the tears in her eyes. "Y/N Y/L/N, the first time I saw you at set, you took my breath away, you were so beautiful and when I got to know you, you became even more beautiful. We have dated for two years and not a single second has gone past where I have not loved you with all my heart. The only thing I want in this world is for you to be happy, so I'm gonna ask you a question that I hope will make you happy because I can't stand when you're upset." A few tears ran down her cheeks as I took a deep breath. "Y/N Y/L/N will you do me the honour to be the happiest man in the world and marry me?" For a while it was dead silent, everyone was waiting for her response. "Yes, a million times yes." She said and I could release a breath of relief. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply. I heard the other clapping and cheering around us but right now all I care about was the beautiful girl that was standing in front of me. "I love you." I whispered as we stopped kissing. "I love you too. So so so much." She said and I was the happiest that I have ever been in my life. 

A/N
I'm sorry that it was short and probably really bad and boring. I hope that you are having a good day or night wherever you are. Bye🥀💋