Chapter 36 - Steve McGarrett

This was requested by niallforever15    Thank you very much for this great idea.
The request: Faith are married to Steve and one day, Faith gets kidnapped. Faith are also pregnant with his child but he doesn't know. When they find her, she's so hurt that she ends  up being unconscious for a few days. When Faith wakes up she ask if the baby's alright. Oh, she's also Danny's sister.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
F A I T H
I had just gotten a glass of water when I heard the door open. I didn't think much of it. It's probably Steve. "Babe? Is that you?" I didn't get a reply so I walked towards the door, glass still in hand. I didn't see anyone but before I could turn around I felt something hit me in the head. I dropped the glass, shattering it all over the floor, while I fell down. Right before I fell unconscious, I felt the glass shards slice up my chest and legs.
                               S T E V E
Me and Danny had just gotten home to me and Faith since we had invited Danny over for dinner. I mean, Faith is his sister after all. Laughing at something he said, I unlocked the door. I stopped laughing when I saw the glass shards and a small pool of blood on the floor. I quickly unholstered my gun and signalled to Dayna to keep quiet and do the same. I heard him gasp as he saw the blood. I quickly searched the house, finding an open back window but nothing else. When I got back, Danny had tears in his eyes. "Steve. There's something that I need to tell you and I'm sorry for being the one that tells you this. I really wanted it to be Faith and I know that she should have done it but-" "Danny!" I cut him off. "What is it?" He looked at me with sad and guilty eyes before speaking.
"Faith's pregnant."
                                F A I T H
My head felt like it was going to explode when i opened my eyes. I felt something warm on my forehead but when I went to touch it I realised my arms were bound over my head. I looked around in the small room, only seeing a little window high up on the walls. I heard a door open and some footsteps. I felt my breathing speed up as I felt someones breath on my face. "Well, look at that. The princess finally decided to wake up from her beauty sleep." There was laughter somewhere in the small room, I couldn't see where since it was so dark in there. But it meant one thing. He wasn't alone. I heard him take something up and my heartbeat increased. I shivered when I felt cold metal against my stomach. "P-Please don't." I stuttered. "And why would I do that? Huh?" I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing. "ANSWER ME, BITCH!" He screamed and punched me in the face. "I-I'm p-pregnant, plea-please don't hu-hurt the b-baby." I, once again, stuttered out. "Oh. And you think that i will just act out of good faith because you're pregnant, Faith?" I started sobbing when I felt him push the knife and slice a little bit of my stomach. "P-p-please s-s-stop."
Three days later
                             D A N N Y
I was sitting in my office, trying not to freak out. I mean my baby sister is missing! She's been missing for THREE WHOLE DAYS!! And I know that this is hard on Steve as well, since they are married but this is my family and I feel even more horrible because I had to tell Steve that his missing wife was pregnant. I don't know if he is angry or not but I hope that he isn't angry with Faith. Because he can be angry at me, he can be how angry he wants but if he ever hurt her, I'm going to kill him, friend or not. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see Chin in a bulletproof vest and his gun in hand. "We found her, Danny. We really found her this time." He said and I was out of my office in like one second. The drive to where Faith were being held was awkward. Son I it was still a bit tension between me and Steve i didn't dare to say anything.
"3,2,1 !" Steve said ad kicked down the door.
There was almost no light in the little room we walked in to. Only from the door and from our flashlights. I saw someone move and took a shot. I heard a thump and realised he was down. I searched the room with my flashlight when my eyes caught something. A figure hanging from the ceiling by her wrists. I walked towards the person and saw that it was Faith. But she was not moving and her eyes was closed. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around, gun high and tears in my eyes. "Whoah! Danny it's me!" I recognised that voice. Steve. I let one tear slip and once Steve saw that he started backing away. "No. No. No. please. This can't be true." I turned around once more and cut Faith down and carefully laid her on the ground. The lights came on so I guess Chin or Kono found the breaker. I finally got a look on my baby sister. Her face was bloodied and bruised. Her stomach and chest was all red by the blood. And her leg looked like it was twisted in the wrong way. I saw Steve bent down and took her head in his arms and started sobbing. I put my fingers on her neck and for a while I didn't feel anything. Which just made tears run down my face even faste. But right when I was about to take away my hand I felt something small. I looked up at Steve and nearly screamed. "She's alive!! Call an ambulance!"
Time skip to the hospital, four days later
F A I T H
My head felt like it was on fire and my whole body hurt. I shifted a little bit wherever I was. On a bed I guess. I felt my stomach starting to burn with pain and I tried to put a hand on my stomach and open my eyes, but I couldn't move my hand and my eyes didn't want to open. My heartbeat started to increase and I guess who ever sat next to me noticed because suddenly all I could hear was a loud beeping and a lot of footsteps. I finally open my eyes after a while and looks around in the room only to find Steve standing there, with his back turned towards me as he stared out of the window. "Steve." I croak out, voice hoarse after no use for almost a week. He turns around fast and when he sees me his eyes lights up. "Oh god. I'm so happy that you're okay, baby. Please don't ever scare me like that ever again." That's when my heart beat goes hay wire again. "Is he baby okay?" He looks me right in the eyes and tells me the most wonderful thing.
                              S T E V E
"Steve." I hear her say behind me. I turn around and se her looking right at me and my eyes lights up. "Oh god. I'm so happy that you're okay, baby. Please don't ever scare me like that ever again." After I had said that her heart started to beat faster than it would and I got really nervous, thinks something was wrong. I took her hand to try and calm her down. "Is the baby okay?" I wipe the tears that has made it's way down her cheek. "The baby's completely fine. Not a scratch." That got her heart to start to beat normal again. "I'm so sorry, Steve." She said and that's when she started sobbing. "Shh. Sorry for what Hun?" I said while I were trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the baby." I closed my eyes and kissed her in the forehead. "It's okay, baby. I'm not mad." I heard her sigh in relief and I wiped her tears away just as the door opened and revealed Danny. "Danno."  She whispered and he almost dropped his phone. "Mom, I have to go- no everything's fine, she's up." He said in to the phone and put it in his pocket. He hugged her and then looked up to me.
"You better take care of her and my future niece or nephew, McGarrett."

A/N
Hello lovely people who is reading this! You're the best! I'm sorry for the long wait for a chapter but I hope that you like this and I'm sorry if it's too long. I'm working on some more requests so be prepared to read a lot in the next future. Bye! I love you all!💋