Chapter 77 - Steve McGarrett

Hi! I hope you're all having a great day! This was requested by Erin_Patterson thank you so much!
The request: Erin and Steve are hiking and something goes wrong and Erin gets hurt. But it all ends well since Steve patches her up.
(You didn't specify if they were in a relationship already or not so I made them be in one, hope it's fine.)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                                  E R I N
"Babe! Come on! We're soon there!" Steve called out to me as he was walking in front of me. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said but I took one wrong step and I fell down and hit my head and my leg. "Shit!" I cursed in pain as Steve stopped and turned around after he had heard me fall. "Are you okay?!" He asked and crouched down to me and looked at my head. "I'm fine but I think I might have broken my leg." I said before taking multiple deep breaths, trying to get rid of the burning pain in my lower leg. After Steve had looked at my leg and deemed it broken, seeing it kinda pointed at a different way than it was supposed to do, he radioed it in and now we were waiting for the medics to arrive. The burning pain that I had felt earlier now felt dull and I don't know if that's a good thing or not. "Steve?" I croaked out. "Yeah?" He looked at me and I could see that he was really worried. "I love you, you know that right?" He took a hold of my hand. "Of course, I love you too baby." He kissed my forehead and I could hear the helicopter arrive.
S T E V E
The helicopter had taken off with Erin in it and now I was in my car on my way to the hospital while calling Danny at the same time. "Steve? Aren't you supposed to be hiking with Erin? You know, no cell reception?" He asked as soon as he picked up. "Yeah, listen. Erin is on her way to the hospital in the chopper and I'm driving there now. I need you to take over for me for a few days and lead the team okay?" I heard him breath heavily before answering. "What happened?" I parked my car and took my phone of speaker and pressed it against my ear. "She fell and broke her leg, I think she got a concussion a well." I walked in to the hospital where the nurses recognized me and told me Erin's room number. "Danny, I gotta go but I'll call you with updates in a few hours." I said and hung up before I walke in to the room where Erin was laying in the bed with her leg being elevated and in a cast. She had butterfly bandages over the cut on her forehead. She smiled when she saw me. "Steve." She almost whispered. "It doesn't hurt." I chuckled at how loopy she was from the morphine. "They got you on the good stuff." I kissed her forehead and sat down in one of the white uncomfortable plastic chairs and took a hold of her hand. "I'm so glad you're okay, baby girl. I don't know what I would do with out you." I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it before chuckling to myself when I realized she was asleep. God, I love her so much.

A/N:
Hi! Don't really know what I think about this one but I hope that you all have a good day and an even better life! Bye! 💓😊